Episode 3: Base Raiding

(If this crossover doesn't happen soon, we riot. Also I was thinking, you guys want something like this around season 3 or 4 for this book?)

(Intro)

In the dark rainy New York, the Party Wagon was parked in an alleyway, while Mikey, Snake Eyes, Tony, Kai and Jaiden left, April, Aoi, Shinigami were still in the party wagon.

Mikey: You three know the deal, stay here and when we give the signal, come pick us up and drive us out of here.

Shinigami: Mikey, we've been doing this for years, we got this grump.

Mikey rolled his eyes taking out Leo's Katana turning around and walking forward, Tony put down his face mask, activating his boot jets to float beside him as Snake Eyes, Jaiden and Kai pulling their spider mask down following.

Aoi: Jaiden, look after my brother for me.

Kai felt a bit annoyed from his sister saying that

Jaiden: Can do Rosey.

Aoi (Confused): Rosey?

Jaiden: I mean yeah, if you're a friend of Mikey then you are a friend of mine, so you'll get a nickname.

Aoi didn't know how to feel as Jaiden gave her a finger gun before walking away, Aoi leaned back in the seat mentally sighing before looking at the driver's seat at April.

Aoi: Least you weren't wrong about his personality.

Shinigami: Oh, you're lucky you are not hearing his bad one-liners.

April made a small smile being quiet as Shinigami went on about the bad one-liners he used to say, she turned on the radio dialing it down for them to listen to.

Shinigami: Yeah, play that good stuff O'Neil.

As the girls chilled in the van, we focused on the facility inside were foot bots walked around the roof, some of them even playing some card games, until an explosion hit the ground with blue smoke coming out of it. This alerted the foot as two of them looked at the sky until seeing two webs shoot out.

Jaiden: Fresh right hook coming up!

Jaiden punched the foot on the left as Kai kicked the right knocking them into some crates. As the two land, Iron Man flies in, having shoulder missiles on both shoulders launching them at the some of the foot bots launching them off the roof.

Foot Bot 1: Warning, intrude-.

A flaming katana stabbed it from behind, it turned around seeing Snake Eyes shoved his robotic wrist blade stabbing into his head. A Foot bot had their blade at Snake Eyes neck but was kneed in the ribs by Mikey hitting it into a wall. Before being split in half by Leo's Katana splitting on the ground. The five grouped together as Iron Man walked to the door wires coming out of his fingertips as wires wrapped around the keypad. Hologram pictures appeared on the inside of his helmet before finally finishing hacking into the door.

Iron Man: And we're in.

Jaiden: Ketsu o kerimashou!

He walked into through the door first with the others following behind, they went down the stairs to the third floor, Mikey, Jaiden and Snake Eyes expertly stayed in the shadows, Iron Man stayed low, but in front of the others as he had the map inside his helmet glancing at all angles to make sure nothing would sneak them while Kai was beside him relying on his spider sense.