Hunted (Short Chapter)

(Gore Warning)

In a warehouse, Beetle was at a workshop table spark coming from his arm imputing some upgrades into his gauntlet.

News Person: So far, New York has had its time of peace thanks to Scarlet Spider. Whose latest battle was with the Beetle. With the help of another spider, he took down the evil villain. Though he was arrested. It didn't take long for him to escape. Many hope he's in retirement. Knowing even if he's causing chaos. The Spider-Men will stop him.

Beetle grunted throwing his remote at the TV. He places his scorch to the side and puts the arm back on. Outside he hears some kind of helicopter, he pays no attention to it as he was about to take off his helmet for more observation upgrade. When his little radio goes off.

Minion: Boss, I think someone's around here!

Beetle placed the helmet back on and panicked. Outside minions wearing different variations of his armor stood around aiming their blasters in the sky, when in thin air, a group of Kraven's followers dropped down, one of them took out their dual blades running at one of the minions that tried to shoot them but was stabbed in the stomach in the heart. The minion gasped, barely having any time to react before he was thrown into the waters. Three of the Beetle minions took to the sky while shooting at the hunters. Though they were too agile to be hit.

Female Hunter: Formation Rvat.

The others nodded with two taking out arrows and one using a rope. With the rope, he snatched a Minion out of the air and pulled tightly crushing his boot jets causing his to malfunction. Then arrows hit him in the arms and the stomach as he fell into some crates. One minion flew down kicking a hunter away, as he grabbed the two with arrows and snatches them away before split kicking them to the side.

Minion: You should have spent less time being so flashy. (Activates Wrist Rockets) Now you'll pay for trespassing on Beetles tur-.

From behind, a spear pierced through his chest as he coughed from the blow.

Kraven: Silence. Prey as weak as you have no room to talk about flashiness.

The minion felt the spear exit his body, he glared back at Kraven rushing at him with weak punches that Kraven simply took feeling no damage.

Kraven: Weak and slow.

Kraven grabbed a punch before using his other hand grabbing his throat crushing it with no effort. Behind him another Minion tried to superman punch Kraven, but the hunter grabbed him by the wrist and pulled the minion to him.

Minion: Please don't break my butt.

Kraven: If you say so.

Minion: Really?

Kraven: Nyet

Suddenly Kraven crushed his wrist making him scream, before being pulled into being stabbed in the neck as let go of the body dropped onto the wooden floor; his other hunter followers walked up to Kraven.

Kraven: Go into the building and take down the guard. I'll be up to meet this, Beetle.

Male Hunter: Yes Kraven. (Looks at the other four) Follow me!

The five of them ran into the warehouse while Kraven just slowly walked using a napkin to wipe the blood off of his spear.

Kraven (Pressing Coms): Remind me again, who I am hunting?

Inside the invisible helicopter, a man in front of multiple screens pulled up info on Beetle.

Kurt: Sir, this is The Beetle. Uses a suit of armor to battle cops and Scarlet Spider. He flies around with his boot jets and mostly uses rockets and knives to battle though when he gets overpowered. Turns into a complete coward and tries to save himself.