Just like me/Invasion Of The Squirrelanoids

Another day, another boring lesson in school, now when you're as smart as Jaiden and in his age group. School is one thing that feels like forever when dragged on.

Dr. Connor: Now, Parker, read page 178 for us please.

Everyone glanced at Jaiden, sleeping on his desk, Connors sighed looking at Peni giving her a nod, she smiled too excited, turning around and slammed her fist on Jaiden's desk waking him up.

Jaiden: AHH, THE MONKEYS ARE COMING!

He hears snickers and laughter around him, feeling his cheeks get as red as his hair embarrassment coursing through him.

Dr. Connors: Sadly, we're not talking about invading monkeys Jaiden, now could you please stay awake and read page 178?

Jaiden: Y-Yeah, I-I can do that.

Jaiden opened his textbook to that page, feeling everyone giving him stares from his entertaining outburst.

Venom: I could kill them all to stop the staring.

Jaiden (Thoughts): Hell no! What is with you and killing shit that breathes.

Venom: What, you humans have a good taste. Eyes, Lungs, Pancreas. So many snacks in one little body.

Jaiden shuttered from Venom daydreaming about eating another human being, he found the page he was supposed to read, and class continued as normal. Once they finished the practice the bell rang signaling the end of school for the day. Jaiden packed up his supplies and walked to the door.

Dr. Connors: Parker! A moment of your time if you will.

Jaiden flinched knowing what this was about. He sighed walking to Connors standing near his desk.

Jaiden: Hey, teach. You wanted to talk.

Dr Connor: Yes, I noticed these past few days, you've been more tired than usual. Sleeping in class, low energy. As your teacher, your grades still stand but I'm more concerned about you than them.

Jaiden: Y-Yeah, I know, I've just been having a harder time sleeping, I guess. Stress too, trying to do stuff at home, finding a potential job-

Dr Connor: Stress that I understand, now maybe my advice could help. I was a smart student back in my days, but like what I'm hearing. You're trying to balance so many things. Even trying to get all A's and B's. So, what I did in this situation was scaling back. Balance is a process not a destination Parker.

Dr Connors pats Jaiden on his shoulder and the young man really felt impacted by what was said to him.

Jaiden: Heh, right uh thanks Mr. Connors, I'll take what you said to heart.

Dr Connors: Glad to hear if you ever feel more doubt or stress. Please come to me about it.

Jaiden: Will do Yoda.

Jaiden adjusted his backpack and left Dr Connors lab, walking down the hallway glancing up seeing April at her locker, how is she still here who knows. Jaiden's throat felt dry like no words could come out, once he felt something his mouth opened but was suddenly closed shut when another guy, taller than April, had a hockey stick next to him, bit bulky too with two front gap teeth talking to her, she laughed and the two walked to the exit. Jaiden just watched her leave with the gap tooth kid, now this is the part where he gets jealous and follows her around the city to a park. What? No what kind of werido does that.

Instead, Jaiden leaves school moving into an alleyway to change into his spider-suit shooting two webs at a ledge squatting down on it.

Venom: So, we're just gonna ignore the fact that April was with another guy!?