Season 2 Intro

(Play the Song)

A Newspaper article shows Scarlet Spider hanging upside down from a web thread, shows him swinging at night holding a civilian with one arm and using his right hand to web swing, next one shows Scarlet Spider using his right fist to punch Fong across the face as Tsoi and Sid watch in shock.

In an alleyway Spider Bytez had his spider arm holding Jaiden's arm before biting him, in his blood his DNA changes from the mutagen and when its down. In the time of noon, Jaiden squats on the side of a building in his suit, tugging on his gloves tightly, taking out a piece of Chocolate tossing it into the air allowing Venom to eat it. Putting on his mask shooting a web and jumping into the air web swinging.

Singer; Living on the Edge, fighting crime spinning webs! Swinging from the highest ledge. He can leap above our heads!

Jaiden launches himself higher into the air with another web, shooting it at another flag pole swinging around it before swinging down low near the street dragging his hand on the road. Swinging past a television station, his shadow over the TVs as the people turned around to try and catch a glimpse of him.

Singer: Villains on the Rise, and the cities victimized looking up with no surprise arriving in the speed of time!

Jaiden gracefully ducks a katana swing from Tiger Claw, putting his hands on the floor kicking him on the stomach, swings in the air while dodging ice blasts from a ground villain named Blizzard who tries to freeze Jaiden, but he uses the air to avoid them. Jaiden uses his stingers to deflect bone spikes from Rahzar only for the mutated dog to hold him by the throat and slam him into a wall.

In traffic, a mother and two kids in the back, a boy and girl they both were reading a book until they see the Scarlet Spider swing in the reflection of the car glass. The two kids immediately opened up the glass roof window peeking out seeing him swing away.

At Roosevelt High School, Jaiden in his civilian clothing which is all new wearing a Black Short Sleeved shirt, Brown pants and a watch on his wrist. He looks at the camera fixing his hair pointing a finger gun at the camera, Venom comes out of his shoulder smiling at the camera as Jaiden tries to push the Symbiote back before anyone sees.

Singer: Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider!

April is at her locker getting her books out as Irma, a totally cool friend of April, talks to her only to notice her turn around seeing Jaiden walk by talking to a new friend. In the sewers the Turtles are posing together with their weapons out while Snake Eyes had his back to the screen, wearing his black trench coat over his normal suit, he only slightly takes out his black katana with his left hand while holding his Uzi with his right hand. Splinter meditates in his room preparing himself for the day already hearing everyone outside his room

Jaiden kicked Shocker into a car making the villain groan, he tried to shoot a vibration blast at him but Jaiden webs up his gauntlets together flies down and punches Shocker on the top of his head knocking him out breaking a piece of his armor. Above him watching, Karai and Shinigami took notes on his abilities while Shinigami turned around to leave, Karai started him longer than she should have, she wakes up from her daze and turns around following Shinigami

Singer: Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider! Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider, Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider. Spectacularrrrrrrrrrr!

At night on the top of a roof Jaiden lays in a web net playing Angry Birds on his phone until his Spider-Sense goes off, he sees police cars chasing after a runaway car. Jaiden pulls down his mask putting his phone away jumping off the roof swinging after the car even running on the side of a building people inside of the building watching him run along the windows before jumping off the side of the building after the runaway car shooting a web at the car zipping to it.

Singer: Crawling through the night facing evil with his might. He's a hero in our eyes see the headlights every time!

Jaiden and Shredder run at each other, Jaiden jumping over his right arm try to punch him, moving his leg down for an axe kick but Shredder blocks going for a high kick, but Jaiden webs his foot to the ground and spins around for a right kick to the mouth. Jaiden jumps away seeing Shredder move his head looking back at Jaiden locking eyes before slicing the webbing on his foot running at him as Jaiden activates his stingers the two clashing blades.

Singer: Making villains fall, webbing rivals to a halt, racing up and down the walls bringing justice to us allll!

Jaiden puts his hand on the ground split kicking two foot ninjas, boosting him into the air axe kicking another foot ninja. He ties up the foot soldiers and puts a small note on the head of the leader. Saying a nice gift from your friendly neighborhood Scarlet Spider. Swinging away from the roof top

Singer: Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider, Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider! Spectacularrrrrrrrrr!

Jaiden was in his home fixing up rips in his suit in his room all while his mom stares at him holding her laundry basket, she had a worried smile, camera turns to the basement of Shredders lair, a man heled by chains his black hair messy and dirty, he looks up seeing Shredder on the other side of the cell.

Singer: Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider, Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider!

Back outside Jaiden backflips away from laser fire from Tiger Claw, he used his jetpack to fly at Jaiden swiping his claw at Jaiden's cheek scratching him, Jaiden kneed Tigerclaw in the jaw the two backing away. Jaiden pants hearing sounds. Beside Tiger Claw, Rahzar, Fishface and Storm Shadow were ready to fight Jaiden, at the same time. The turtles, and Snake Eyes landed beside Jaiden. The two different sides ran at each other getting close to clash.

Singer: Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider, Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider!

Jaiden lands in front of the camera leaning back before shooting webs at the Camera blinding it changing to the tile screen

Singer: Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider, Spectacular, Spectacular Scarlet Spider!

Spectacular Scarlet Spider and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got bored and decided to make this. I'm currently writing Tenkai Knights before I move back to this then finish Hi-Fi Rush.