Dad?

(Time for the return of Black Air Force Jaiden boys)

Jaiden: -UK!

Jaiden took off his headphones backing up on his bed confused as he could be, Karai gave him a sly smirk.

Karai: Oh, your little spider sense didn't go off for little old me, I'm flattered.

Jaiden: Ugh, you know there are easier ways to go. Hey, i want to talk to you, mind meeting me outside, not flat out breaking in!

Karai: I mean, you did leave the window open.

Jaiden glanced at his window seeing it open as he groaned to himself.

Venom: And we call you the smart one? Shame.

Jaiden (Thoughts): Can it dude. (Outloud) Look, what are you doing here?

Karai: Wow, straight to business? No how are you or it's been a while?

Jaiden: Oh yeah, it's been a while since I punched you in the jaw. Are you here for another appointment?

Karai: Oh, still a smart ass I see. (Sighs) No I'm here for something else.

Karai sat on the edge of his bed crossing her legs, fixing her hair as she coughs, she turned to him about to speak when Kara opened his door holding one of her sickles.

Kara (Concerned): What happened? Where's the danger, who do I have to kill!?

That's when she looked forward seeing Karai sitting on the edge of Jaiden's bed, how he's shirtless and against the bed. The two of them looked back at Kara who was frozen in shock.

Kara: O-Oh, I see.

Jaiden: M-mom, it's not what you think!

Karai: Don't say that now she'll think it is.

Jaiden: Mom, Mom, just l-let me handle Karai okay, she just came by to tell me something

Kara said nothing, only smiling one last time shaking her head.

Kara: Okay, okay. Your Scarlet Spider, I trust you to handle yourself.

She turned around glancing at them before leaving closing the door as the two nervously looked at each other.

Karai (Embarrassed): Put on your suit and meet me outside.

Jaiden: Noted.

Jaiden got out of bed and opened his closet taking out the chest at the top, he was about to put it on when he realized Karai was at the window taking a glance before turning around and jumping out. He sighed opening the chest and putting on the suit.

Shadow Spider (In his mind): So, no rest for the amazing Scarlet Spider, eh?

Jaiden (Mind): Sadly, not Shadow, sorry for waking you guys up like that by the way.

Shadow Spider (Mind): Yeah, like I ever wanted to see the spoiled foot brat on your bed.

Jaiden scoffed putting on his right sleeve and left sleeve finishing the body part and grabbing his mask about to go out the window.

Shadow Spider (Mind): Don't hurt yourself alright? Even if she means good, I don't want her ass to hurt you.

Jaiden: Heh, trust me she won't, and if she does. I'll let you beat some sense into her along with me.

He looked back at the case giving Shadow Spider a smile, she looked away least feeling happy about her caution trying to go back to sleep, Jaiden puts on his mask flipping outside, and wall walking to the roof where Karai was waiting for him playing with a kunai.