Shredder and Jaiden vs the World

(Oh god, bare with me y'all. My slow ass brain gonna be struggling to handle all these characters lol)

(Intro)

In Shredder's lair, the air was so tense. On one side was Rahzar, Storm Shadow, Fishface and Karai, while on the other side was Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Casey, April, Splinter, Snake Eyes. They were quiet, while Splinter decided to meditate, with bandages on his injuries calming the pain.

Casey (Whispers to Raph): Dude, I can taste the tension in here.

Raph (Whispers): Well duh, do you not see where we are, and who the heck we gotta work with to get our friend back.

Snake Eyes glanced over at the foot who were also waiting, Rahzar was sharpening his bone claws, Fishface glaring at Raph sipping his water, Karai had a distressed look rubbing her right arm, Shinigami noticed him staring giving him a flirty smile winking at him, Storm Shadow had his katana pointed at the ground meeting Snake Eyes gaze. Storm Shadow then sighed, putting his katana in his holder.

Storm Shadow: Okay, how long are we going to wait here? We should be out looking for Shredder.

Donnie (Sarcastic): Oh yeah, let's blindly look around with no idea on where the heck to go, good idea Snake Eyes JR.

Shinigami snickered at the nickname as Storm Shadow looked offended looking at Donnie.

Storm Shadow: Oh, you nerdy brat.

Storm Shadow was about to approach Donnie, but before Snake Eyes and Raph was about to defend Donnie, they felt an aura. The foot clan were unsure of what this aura was, except our heroes who had a familiar feeling. The door opened Leo, the Slayers and Jaxon entered followed by Jack and the powerful aura of Kara.

Splinter: Jaxon, Leonardo. Thank you for bringing them, now we can begin our search for Parker and Saki.

Karai: Bout time, the tension was getting to me.

Leo: Alright, I know we all would rather not work together, but we've done it before. So, the sooner we deal with each other, the better.

Rahzar: No argument here? But why bring the deadweight?

Rahzar used his thumb to point at Kara who looked offended.

Jack: Oh, here we go.

Leo: Well, we could use all the help we could get, and Mrs Kara already has some info on Kraven we could use, maybe we could find Jaiden with her help.

Kara: Thank you Leonardo, oh and uh Rahzar. You should just be happy I was rusty when we last fought.

Kara then glared at Rahzar letting out an aura that made him flinch.

Kara: If you keep talking, and my son gets hurt by the time we save him, I'll take my time as I *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* then I'll make you my own personal coat from your fur, and make your bones my new kitchen knives.

Rahzar scoffed trying to play it cool, but deep down felt much more scared of her seeing how terrifying she was.

Rahzar: Whatever.

Kara: Good, now then. Listen up, I got an idea where Jaiden and Shredder are.

Kara reached into her backpack pulling out a building structure map as she laid it on the ground wide enough for everyone to see as they crowded her.

Mikey: Whoa, where did you get this?

Kara: Did a little research into Kraven, and when I hacked into his files. I found all the people Kraven was hunting, (looks at the turtles and Snake Eyes) He had his eyes on you guys (then at the foot) As well as some of you.