New Me/Follow the Leader

It was a rainy day, Jaiden in his bed waking up from the noise seeing that it was another day at school, he groaned leaning up in his bed rubbing his eyes. He removed his hands from his eyes remembering what happened last night.

Jaiden: Ugh, not the best thing to think about to start off the day.

Jaiden got out of his bed stretching his back and legs, leaving his room for the bathroom to freshen up, taking a short shower, brushing his teeth, flossing, fixing his messy hair, tending his extra eyes his hair hides. Once he finishes there, he puts on his black short sleeved shirt, tan pants, some shoes and a watch on his wrist. He grabs his warm big black jacket putting it one and grabbing his keys and backpack.

Jaiden goes down the stairs seeing his mom in the kitchen making some coffee.

Kara: Ah, morning honey, did my little superhero sleep well?

Jaiden: Eh, slept as best I could ma. How bout you?

Kara: Oh, getting back into my workout routine makes sleeping a breeze.

Kara handed Jaiden a cup of coffee and some homemade chocolate donuts.

Kara: Now have a good day and stay safe out there.

Jaiden: Yeah, right back at you mom.

Jaiden walked out of his house as Kara only watched him leave, feeling nervous. Those nervous caused her hand to basically crush the coffee holder as she gasped from it being destroyed.

Kara: Crap not again!

On the street, Jaiden drinks his coffee, while Venom makes a small head and extra small arms to hold his donut taking nibbles out of it.

Venom: Parker, I can still feel your guilt that it's affecting my taste buds.

Jaiden: I know, I know it's just hard to get rid of, and I have her with Mr. Connors, she'll be glaring at me all class.

Venom: Just give her space, she lost a member of her family and that can hurt a person. May I remind you how brutal you acted when your mother was hurt.

Jaiden: B-Brutal, I-I wasn't that bad.

Venom stopped nibbling the donut raising his eyebrow at Jaiden.

Flashback.

Jaiden in his black suit punches a foot soldier multiple times in the face, blood getting on his knuckles and pieces on bone flinging in the air. Two foot soldiers watched horrified one putting his hand on his mouth.

Foot Soldier: H-He was going to get married.

Foot Soldier 2: He's had enough!

Jaiden glared at the two foot soldiers who looked paralyzed from fear, Jaiden dropped the body growing some fangs drool dripping from the teeth.

Foot Soldier: We're not afraid of you-

The foot soldier turned around seeing the other one running away leaving his friend alone, he dropped his sword looking at Jaiden lunge at him biting into his shoulder.

End of flashback

Jaiden: Oh, I was uh that bad?

Venom: Very, but I applaud it, Parker. Just know she'll come back to you one day.

Jaiden: Yeah, you're right, thanks buddy.

Venom: No problem, plus I want you two to get together. The last thing I need is for you to be single and a virgin.