Episode 1: Sad, Sad World

(Also, if you are wondering, Jaiden talking to his parents about the past will be its own chapter, feel like it works better as such instead of being overshadowed by this chapter and Rats and Men)

In a big warehouse, inside was a big half completed Kraang portal being assembled multiple Kraang guards at the top were on the lookout for their enemies. Below at the controls a human disguised Kraang puts the finishing touches on the controls.

Controls: In 1 hour, the Kraang portal will be complete for Kraang.

The countdown began slowly reaching zero while the Human kraang continues typing to fix any bugs that might be in the portal while the other part of the portal begins to connect with the other half.

Kraang 1: Kraang, what is the percentage of complete success for use of Kraang.

Kraang 2: 91 percent and rising Kraang.

The human kraang smiled as he watched his accomplice still typing, as other Kraang took watch walking around the warehouse. The faint pink glow coming from the windows

(Intro)

In the lair, Donnie was alone in his lair still working on his Retro Mutagen.

Donnie: Now, if I carefully add this drop to the vil-

Donnie's computer suddenly turned on making him jolt making him miss the mutagen jar making him groan.

Donnie (Annoyed): Great, another failed experiment. Good job Donnie

With that, he turned around to his computer moving in his rolling chair to what popped up, his eyes widened seeing blueprints for a portal that the Kraang was building.

Donnie: Oh, that's not good.

Donnie starts typing on his computer to see how far away it was connecting the location on the computer to his T-phone, he grabbed his wooden staff running out of the lab seeing Raph and Leo watching TV. Leo noticed the worry on Donnie's face standing up.

Leo: What's up Donnie?

Donnie: The Kraang is what's up, they're preparing another portal to another dimension.

Leo: Another one? Did it say where it would be?

Donnie: I got the coordinates on my phone.

Raph: Alright then (Takes out his Sais) Lea the way brainiac.

Donnie nodded, running back to his lab to get to the Shellraiser with the others following him, but Donnie stopped seeing that they were missing two people.

Donnie: Where's Jaiden and Mikey!?

Raph: Think they both went up to the surface to hang out.

Leo: I'll text them right now!

Outside, on the surface, we hear the sound of eating, the camera pans by a light post. The purple dragon gang knocked out and webbed up on the post. Past them, Mikey and Jaiden sat on the edge of the roof sharing two boxes of pizza.

Mikey: Mhm, is it just me or did this stuff get better? (Takes a bite out of another slice)

Jaiden: The fact that you know the difference is kind of crazy.

Mikey chuckles as the two looked over the city just enjoying the view.

Mikey; You know, after everything that's been happening, it feels nice to just chill out like this. With the bro, eating some pizza and enjoying the view.