Episode 2: Bizarre Reality

Elsewhere, in the Evil Jaiden's lair, he was in his very big bed sleeping. In his room, was kind of basic. A closet where his suit was hung, a drawer for his normal or workout clothes and punching bags, some of the broken ones was placed in the trash. The snoring echos through the room, even nullifying the sound of knocking.

Rahzar (Muffled): Master Parker, Master Parker.

He gets no response still hearing some snoring, he banged hard which finally got through, he rose up from his bed rubbing his eye.

Evil Jaiden: I don't enjoy being woken up from my little nap by your annoying knocking mutt.

Rahzar: Sorry, but Storm Shadow has found some information that you need to see.

The young adult groaned getting up out of bed, mumbling to himself. He walked past the mirror looking at himself and his messy hair.

He fixed it up trying to line it back up, he looked at his scared face, a mark on his cheek

He fixed it up trying to line it back up, he looked at his scared face, a mark on his cheek. He touched it remembering the battle cry of Raph flashing to him getting slashed on the cheek before snapping back to reality. He finished fixing his hair, he moved to his closet grabbing his suit, he smelled it. It was still good, he put on the sleeveless black and red spider suit, on the drawer, he grabbed his mask putting it on, grabbing the signature claws putting them near his wrist. He walked to the door, opening it to see Rahzar.

Evil Jaiden: Bring me to them Rahzar.

Rahzar: Yes, Master follow me,

Evil Jaiden and Rahzar walked down the hall taking only a few turns until they made it to the room, Rahzar typed in the password and the door opened. Storm Shadow was at the cameras turning his head to the door,

Storm Shadow: Master Shredder.

Evil Jaiden: Storm Shadow, my good friend Rahzar said you have some rather important news that it called for my attention?

Storm Shadow: Yes master, (Turns back to the cams) Earlier today 24 hours ago, two of our foot bots were on patrol, they had the mission of dealing with a woman who failed to pay her debt. During that, someone stopped them taking this to the streets, the foot bots lost.

Evil Jaiden: And what did it need my attention for? Was it Michelangelo and his little rebellion? Oh, has he declared my (Mimic Mikey) Death to avenge his brothers and father?

Storm Shadow: Not exactly. Allow me to show you.

Rewinding to the start, the foot bots dealing with the mother, the baby in hand. Playing like the last chapter, Jaiden attacked them, saving the baby and letting the mother run. Storm Shadow paused the video on Jaiden zooming in on him. Evil Jaiden's eyes widened slightly walking close to the screen.

Storm Shadow: After running some tests and some samples of DNA from his spilled blood. We matched him with you. You are one of the same master.

Evil Jaiden saw Storm Shadow link up the photo of Jaiden along with his own picture. The list of matching blood and DNA between them. The word match on the bottom.