Hunters In Town (Short Chapter)

In the cloudy city of New York, the cheers of Jaiden Parker and Jaxon Morales in their suits web swinging through the city, Jaiden lowered himself on the ground dragging his hand on the ground before slipping through two buses shooting back up.

Jaxon: Psh, you call that a trick? Let me show you a real one.

Jaiden: Oh, by all means knock yourself out.

Jaxon: Watch me fool.

Jaxon lowered down running on a bus jumping off the edge doing three backflips guiding a web to the roof to the edge of the building flipping in the air going through a water tower before launching himself back high swinging back next to Jaiden.

Jaxon: So, how's that?

Jaiden: You did well my son. But you merely adopted the swag. I was born in it boy, Check it!

Jaiden activated his bioelectricity to launch himself into the air having a black trail following him doing three different tricks hanging upside down, twirling his body around and doing the moonwalk mid air. Shooting a web at a water tower hanging on the top. Jaxon landed next to him scoffing.

Jaxon: Show off.

Jaiden: Heh, don't hate.

Jaiden flipped up sitting next to his friend as the two looked over the city.

Jaxon: So, what now?

Jaiden: Eh, around this time some dork's going to try and rob some store soon, then I just get something to eat and head back home. Dealing with the slayers is bit of a chore.

Jaxon (Interested): How bad is it?

Flashback.

Jaiden wearing a white shirt and shorts, Shadow Spider, Goliath Spider, Bone Spider and Ghost Spider all playing Mario Kart with Bone Spider in the lead.

Bone Spider: HAHA, you fools can't beat me now that I'm in first place!

Ghost Spider: Blue Shell!

Bone Spider: WHAT!? NONONONONO!

The blue shell crashed into Bone Spider's character as the others begin to pass him leaving him in last place ending the round. Bone Spider screeched tackling Ghost as they wrestled Goliath, Jaiden and Shadow all trying to stop them.

Flashback end.

Jaiden: It's complicated to say the least but, they are cool to have around. Telling us about some Kraang plans too.

Jaxon: Well, that's good. Least you'll have an advantage now.

Jaiden: Yep, but knowing those slime balls they might have some crap for us to deal with.

Jaxon noticed on his lenses how down he looked, Jaxon smacked Jaiden on his back.

Jaxon: how about we get some burgers and wait for some dorks to commit a crime. That will get your mind off the Kraang.

Jaiden: Heh, I would like that. They got a good burger joint down the street. Let's go there.

Jaxon: Alright little Ramsay, show the way.

Jaiden stood up with Jaxon following, letting out an excited yell, Jaiden jumped off the water tower showing a web at an apartment launching up into the air Jaxon swinging behind him, Jaiden was about to land onto a roof when he somehow entered a secret hideout. He panicked, rolling on the ground landing on his feet only for Jaxon to crash into him, both of them falling to the ground.

Jaxon; Ugh, dude where are we?

Jaiden: You're asking me like I know where we are.

Male Hunter: Both Spiders?