ద 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝙸 ద

AS REQUESTED....(but harassed by SWINGMUSTDIE)

Here's part II!

◖──────☛♡☚──────◗

12 Years Later...

February 14th, 2005

Looks like we're back in this ghetto joint one more 'gin—except in a different era

Looks like we're back in this ghetto joint one more 'gin—except in a different era. It's once again late winter in the new year of '03, so that means plenty of snow and plenty of festive holidays. Luckily Christmas and New Year's have already passed (thank god), so now we're in the romantic month of February.

Know what that means?

It's time for mushy couples to purposely have a reason to flaunt their 'seemingly' happy relationships in front of single people's faces—buying unnecessary gifts, being overly affectionate, and spreading a false narrative of how it is having a significant other in their lives knowing damn well they annoy the living hell out of them daily.

Dalvin hated this time of year because of those reasons—as well as some personal ones, but it didn't stop him from showing his love to his family members or friends that he cared about a lot.

Speaking of the 26-year-old, he's currently at the grocery store he used to go to all the time with his parents he was a child. Standing in the floral aisle with Michael—his security, the indecisive male was trying to find a good bouquet for his mom for Valentine's Day.

"Ok De, which color bouquet should I get Mom?" Dalvin questioned. He held his new black Nokia phone towards his ears using his shoulders while his hands occupied the two flower options he was deciding on.

"Nigga I don't know. You acting as if I can see through your phone or some shit..." Devante said being a buzz kill. You can tell that a disturbance was happening in the background of his phone as you can hear adolescent screams and things being moved around.

"I told you the colors like five times, but you never answered..." Dalvin sighed, pouting his face like he was really in a debacle. He then turned his attention to Michael for his opinion, but he just shrugged and continued surveying the area, causing the man to suck his teeth.

"That's because I'm more concerned about making sure Dy and Justin—GO SIT Y'ALL BAD ASS'S DOWN SOMEWHERE FORE I WHOOP YALL!" His older brother yelled directly into his speaker, causing Dalvin to quickly remove his phone from his ear and frown his face.