𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝟷

March 22nd, 2010Beverly Hill, California Bel Rose Estates

March 22nd, 2010
Beverly Hill, California
Bel Rose Estates

March 22nd, 2010Beverly Hill, California Bel Rose Estates

Bel Rose Estates

A young man and woman dressed in fancy attire patiently stood outside the two-story mansion as they waited for the male contestants.

The gentleman standing directly on the spacious porch decided to keep it original with his attire and wore a solid midnight black suit—accompanied by a Black Sox hat and shades, which everyone knew him for.

Far as the tall, melanated woman standing next to him with a tight-lipped grin, she decided to take it up a notch with her appearance and rock a split hem sequins dress that fit tightly around her curvy frame. It flowed down to her expensive gold-heeled sandals, presenting her white pedicure.

*Courtesy to JDC's lovely designers and costume artists*

The man watched intensively as the water flowed from the heart-shaped fountain into the circular object at the bottom, making a pouring sound. He had never seen something elegant, the closest he's ever gotten was when the kids would bust open the fire hydrants back in his hometown of New York.

Feeling a pair of eyes on him, he slowly turned to reveal a large camera placed directly in front of his face and the crew behind it giving him a blank stare.

"Oh shit," he awkwardly cleared his throat, "my bad."

The woman in the costly dress eyed the male as he quickly shuffled the rectangular cards with the text, The Bachelorette, in bold print since they were out of order.

"Hello, bored, single, and desperate individuals out there reading. My name is Lamont Harris, and I'm your host today on, The Bachelorette, where a lucky woman chooses one out of multiple candidates to date after seeing them compete in various activities to win her love."