𝟏𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Dalvin barged into the home and slammed the door behind him. He started singing and dancing across the floor, entering the living room.

"Oh, happy day!" He loudly sang with a voice crack. "Oh, happy day!"

The three men on the couch paused and looked up at the singing man with confused expressions.

"When Jesus walked!" He held his hand towards them as if it was a microphone. "Take it away, background!"

JoJo frowned his face. "Ain't it, 'When Jesus Washed'?"

K-Ci eyed him with disgust. "And I ain't no damn background! If anyone's a background, it would be you." He teasingly pointed at Dalvin and laughed. "Barely even that."

"What are we even singing for anyways?" DeVante questioned with an arched brow. The curious male sat his journal flat on the table to give his undivided attention.

"Finally! Someone that asks something that truly matters." Dalvin emphasizes.

His friends and brother began to inquire as he proudly took out his phone and walked to the seating area to join them.

They watched as he unlocked his device and swiped through the different screens. He tapped on an orange app with a W logo and waited for the screen to load.

"Look!" He exclaimed, tapping his phone.

JoJo leaned over to view the screen. "What are we looking at exactly?"

"Fantasy—Jodeci Imagines. The book by Metamorphicc. Look how many views it got."

K-Ci scrunched his face. "Metamorphicc? I thought ha user was jusluvrae or some lame shit."

"It was until she changed it." Dalvin plastered a creepy smile. "After me."

"To another lame ass name..."

"Stop being a hater!"

DeVante squinted his eyes—the task he had been doing for the past few minutes. "How many views is it? You know I can't see shit." He returned to the main topic of discussion.

"Well, maybe if you wear yo big ass goggles you call glasses, you'll be able to see blind ass nigga!"

K-Ci's exaggerated demeanor quickly diminished as the male turned over to eye him with a blank stare.

"I ain't Dalvin mothafucka. Don't play with me."

Dalvin chuckled as he witnessed his brother shut the male down before he reiterated the threat in his mind. "Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"

JoJo fed up with the men getting off task, snatched the phone to look at the number up close.