ᔕᗯIᑎᘜᔕ IᑎTᗴᖇᒪᑌᗪᗴ 1

Time froze

Time froze.

⟡ The arrows on the wall clock halted, allowing the obnoxious click that sounded for every second to mimic the action simultaneously. Lockers were left wide open, allowing more cold air to evade the slender rectangular space—coated in red paint, kicking the vents to the curb. Personal conversations ceased, allowing silence to trickle through the packed corridor.

Focus shifted to the double doors, where two individuals entered—male and female. Starstruck eyes silently analyzed their flashy appearance and intimidating demeanor traveling—hand in hand. Each pair of orbs had different intent—awe, envy, fear, and, in some cases, all of the above.

As they walked past three students standing stiff next to each other like a pack of sardines, the group jolted and quickly reverted their attention elsewhere. The timid action caused the couple to look at each other with prideful smirks.

The couple loved the attention, regardless of the reasoning. Whether good or bad, it fed their egos, keeping confidence and respect alive. However, out of the two, only one leaned on the circumstances working out in their favor the most.

"Look at how we got them acting, baby."

He swiftly turned his head at his lover. Through the dark shades, he could still see the sultry glance in her eyes.

A smirk presented. No matter the gawking or hateful stares he received, it didn't add up to the fiery contact used with vision by his partner.

Although he waited most of his life for this moment, the experience of making the most beautiful girl in the world was the most exciting part. To think in the beginning, this was just a thought—something that was deemed 'never to happen.' But that assumption was wrong. The impossible turned into a reality.

At times, he still believed that this was a dream.

"Swing," her voice sensually cooed.

He tried to reply, but no words would come out.

"Swing," she dragged, batting her eyelashes.

Suddenly, his vision became hazy, making her perfect frame appear foggy.

"Swing,"

Lips would move to formulate speech, but no words would exit.

Her expression seemed to alter into an annoyed frown.

"Angel!"

A slender body flinched. Lids belonging to a pair of hazel orbs fluttered, desperately making their return to the harsh actuality.

"Earth to Angel." Snaps ranged.

Getting consciousness, a new but familiar face flushed with concern and annoyance gained its focus.