𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝙹𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝙰𝚝...

ONE

Where The Magic Happens . . .

The Beginning

The Beginning

JDC OFFICE BUILDING

'𝟗𝟑

The clock on the cream-colored walls ticked nonstop obnoxiously as the red dial circled the two black arrows, filling the awkward silence.

Three individuals sat comfortably in the rolling chairs before the long table. The man and woman dressed in loungewear stared at the young woman in front of them as she was unwieldy and gave them a look in return—tapping her manicured fingers on the solid material.

They simultaneously tightened their lips, looking at each other with the same unimpressed expression.

To cease her uncomfortable feeling, the adult sitting by her lonesome cleared her throat and hesitantly announced, "They should be here any minute."

"Any minute now," she repeated irritably with grit, narrowing her eyes at the single door as if it would magically open and reveal the four men of the hour.

After a few moments of silence, the woman's promise had come true, just not how she expected.

The door swung open forcibly, causing it to collide with the wall and make a banging noise. The duo sitting next to each other damn near broke their necks to see what the commotion was and looked down to see a brown skin male on the ground.

He was panting excessively—scrunching up his damp shirt as he tiredly scooted back and got up to run behind the woman familiar to him in such a rush.