𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝟸

Previously on, The Bachelorette

"Hello, bored, single, and desperate individuals out there reading. My name is Lamont Harris, and I'm your host today on, The Bachelorette, where a lucky woman chooses one out of multiple candidates to date after seeing them compete in various activities to win her love."

He swiftly looks to the side and shifts his weight in the opposite direction, "As you can see, I'm standing beside this beautiful woman right here. Why don't you tell these jokers what yo name is?"

"Uhm, hello," she trails, looking off to the side while smiling, "My name's Kenya Stanford."

Kenya looked down at Twiddle with her fingers, "I guess what everyone looks for when they come here. Love."

Her last word sent the brown-skinned male into a hysterical fit. He laughed loudly, causing her to look at him and cringe, pondering what was funny.

"I'm sorry for laughing. It's just that you ain't finding love with the contestants we have today, baby," he surely inferred, shaking his head with a smirk.

He looks around frantically—his golden hoops swinging in the process, and frowns.

Lamont quickly grew impatient with Valentino's actions and cuffed his palms around his mouth to yell, "Aye man, if you don't hurry up and bring yo slow ass up here!"

"The house was cool, y'know," he dragged. His baggy jeans shuffled as he moved his legs, slumping further into the seat, "Big as hell. It looked like them mansions the rich boujee-ass white families stay in. Like in the movies."

The woman stood still as the Deuce stared at her with low eyes for what seemed like an eternity for her before he smoothly entered the home.

Feeling that someone was looking at her, she sheepishly looked back to see the same male—now standing near the stairs leading to the upper level, giving the same look.

"Well, looks like our last guy is here—"

The two turned their heads to notice a male wearing a long Dashiki, and Kufi hop with his legs spread out as he made an o shape with his mouth.

Kareem frantically searched for something to cool his feet down. Once he saw the huge water fountain on the opposite side of the SUV, he wasted no time sliding over the hood as if he was a police officer in an action film and leaped inside the decorative item.

"This has to be a dream."

Lamont decided to challenge her claim and abruptly pinched her on the arm.