⇅𝚆𝚑𝚘𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚝? ⇅

Chapter 11: Whos Is It?

Mountain View, 𝐂𝐀
Lambard House Estates

'𝟫𝟧

  ▍Dalvin danced and sang to himself as he entered the bathroom.

"I wanna rock wit'cha baby! All night long.."

After the song Rock Wit'cha (Quiet Storm Mix) played on the radio during the couples house warming, Dalvin couldn't get the melody out of his head, humming the catchy tune all night.

He reached for his toothbrush and grabbed the toothpaste next to it—-but stopped once he saw his reflection in the mirror.

Dalvin slowly put down the toothpaste and lifted his brush close to his lips like a microphone as an idea crossed his mind.

"You and me, girl, should share a drink of wine!" He started feeling himself and rubbed down his exposed chest, grinding. "We'll be one on one, loving through the night!"

The male paused in singing personal concert to do his speedy choreography, imitating the artist Bobby Brown in the Every Little Step music video.

"I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I wanna rock, I, I, I wanna rock!"

He decided to end his dance routine with a powerful spin. His fast turn caused him to get dizzy and fall, landing on the trash can.

"All night long.."

Dalvin took his time getting up and returned the trash inside back in the can due to it tumbling. He was about done until one, in particular, caught his eye.

"QTest for pregnancy..." he read the box label out loud in confusion. "Positive results as early as nine minutes."

He lifted the flap—revealing a long blue stick inside. Dalvin picked it up, and his eyes widened as he examined and noticed two lines on the screen.

"...Guys!"

.

.

.

DeVanté, K-Ci, and JoJo all lounged in the living room, minding their business, doing their own thing.

DeVanté and K-Ci both sat on the couch while JoJo was in a single chair by himself.

The three's little moment of peace would soon be interrupted...