𖨆 𝙹𝚘𝚓𝚘'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𖨆

In Continuation . . .

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

Desire Day Spa

───✰✰✰✰✰───

Same Day

Since K-Ci, Devanté, and Dalvin have a day free of panic and attempt of discipline—due to their bad ass children being in the hands of Jojo until later this evening, they all agreed on spending their time at a spa and massage studio so they can relieve some of their physical stress caused by the irrational little ones.

"I never understood why they put these cold ass cucumbers on top of our eyes." Devanté randomly pondered out loud to his friends. The chilling sensation of the fruit was irritating his eyelids but kept them on for sake of the experience. He laid back comfortably in the black recliner as he was getting a shoulder rub by a Asian woman, who seemed to be enjoying her job a little too much.

"It's to reduce the dark spots and puffiness around our eyelids, all while keeping them hydrated." Dalvin explained without doubt in his tone sounding educated. He then moaned in satisfaction as the woman who was giving him a back massage hit a specific spot on the lower half that had been aching him for months while laying stomach flat on the bed.

Since the relaxed male couldn't open his eyes to give his brother a questionable look, Devanté just moved and poked his lips out to the side to show his evident uncertainty on the fact that was surprisingly told.

"How do you know that?"

"Well when you have an obsessive beauty guru as a wife who nags you nonstop about the next best skin care routines, it'll be embarrassing not to know." Dalvin responded moderately. All those nightly talks before bed he dreaded to have with his wife about ways to keep your skin looking flawless seemed to have worked out positively in his favor, since he's basically an expert on the popular trend.

"Really now? I just thought that was a weird way for Japanese people to give niggas snacks when they hungry." A ignorant K-Ci chimed in carelessly lifting his shoulders and dropping them instantly. He immediately winced loudly and glanced at the older Asian woman beside him with a mean mug.

"You move too much when talk sir!" The worker grumbled using her broken English. She had decided to file his nails down a little harder than usual as a subtle clap back from the illiterate remark made from the clueless male.

"Cedric, sometimes I wonder how you managed to pull both a wife and kids based on your intelligence. But then again, that's why your kids are on a path now to getting on the most wanted list." Dalvin snickered teasingly.

"Please don't start with me Clifford, this is supposed to be a stress free day."

"Speaking of stress free, I wonder how Jojo is making out with our creation of Children of The Corn." Devanté asked in reference to their children they left with him just a few hours ago. His body tingled suddenly at the woman's flirtatious way of caressing as she massaged his large hands.

"Me too. I kind of feel bad that we bribed that girl he liked to turn him down just so we can have this time for our selves." A pitiful Dalvin expressed. He then frowned his face as if someone could see him, but the round black cushion that surrounded his face was covering it as he laid his head in between.