⇅𝚂𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝟷 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴 ! ⇅

Chapter 25: Vantè Cry Snow Storm

'𝟿𝟻

Monroe County, Pennsylvania

▍DeVantè stepped out of the kitchen. A black bandana wrapped around his entire head, and his body was wrapped in a yellow trench coat. He lifted his oven-mitt-covered hands, revealing giant scissors in one and a red rag in the other. Behind him was the window. The snow outside covered the entire view.

"Aight, let's do this shit." He confidently walks into the living room.

Freeze frame!

His movement suddenly freezes—as if time stopped.

"Now you niggas, and niggettes may be wondering, why the fuck am I dressed like that? Where the fuck am I? What the hell I'm doing? Well, don't worry, we gon get to that." DeVantè assures. "But before we get to that, you have to see the shit that went down that led us to this situation from the very beginning. So sit back, relax, and tell people blowing up your phone that you'll call them back," he chuckles, "Cause this a long one..."

Christmas Eve Eve

The 1995 yellow Mercedes Sprinter cautiously climbed the slippery hill covered in white. Once it reached the summit, it proceeded to drive at a steady pace through the wintery atmosphere. A two-story, cabin-style building with expansive windows stood tall from a distance. Ant-sized figures wearing gear that acclimatizes to the weather—and activity they've already, or soon to indulge in, huddled inside the premises. They tightly held a narrow strip of semi-rigid materials, each with different colors/designs.

Dalvin, who seems excited visually, swiftly turns his focus away from the skiers gliding down the snowy mountain on their skis in his seat to see the cabin in front of him. He enthusiastically announces, "We have arrived, Fam," and aims his newly purchased camera at the cozy view to capture footage.