♕ 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚍...𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴! ♕

《◔》《◔》《◔》《◔》

Pretend like social media was around in the 90's

━━━━━━ ⊙ ❖ ⊙ ━━━━━━

1994

After hours of vacuuming, washing dishes, taking out the trash, and mopping all the floors, Rae was finally done slaving around her home on this rainy Thursday night.

The 18 year old had to rush off the phone with her best friend to make sure the whole house was squeaky clean before her mother who she thinks has OCD comes back home from work, and whoops her ass for not doing what she asked of her child over 8 hours ago before her departure.

Now back in her cozy bedroom, the exhausted teen tiredly walks over to her queen sized bed. Turning around, she holds her arms out like a airplane and slowly falls back—as if she's doing a trust fall onto her mattress.

"I'm so tired...." Rae exhaled out loud before closing her eyes.

She decided to take a quick 30 minute break to herself before she FaceTimed her friend back to resume fantasizing about their favorite celebs from the 90s.

But her hopes of relaxation failed as she kept hearing an obnoxious ding sound ring loudly in her ears.

"Ugh, what now." Rae groaned, furrowing her brows in annoyance.

The senior thought it was her irritating mother bothering her once again—texting to see if she's done anything around the house.

But after reading over for her phone on her nightstand and reading the two recent notifications, she widened her eyes in astonishment at her screen.