⇅ 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 ! ⇅

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, April 15th, 1995𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱

𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐀
𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱

Chapter 3: Y'all Need Jesus!

Guest Starring

Bernie Mac—As Pastor NoGood

    "We're back!" The happy couple sang in unison in a cheerful tone. They were both holding big brown bags filled with different snack and drink items outside the door leading inside the apartment that was starting to get heavy in their grasp.

DeVanté eyed the man and woman with a blank, unamused expression before suddenly slamming the door in their faces, leaving them to be dumbfounded on the other side.

"Who was that at the door?" JoJo asked curiously. He was coming out of his room holding a case of movie tapes in his hands.

DeVanté shrugged before plopping down in the chair facing the TV, "Just Dalvin and Comet."

The two individuals of interest walked in with mean mugs as they walked to the kitchen counter to set down the bags.

"It would've helped to take these heavy bags off our hands, considering we went to the store last minute just to feed y'all ungrateful asses," Dalvin uttered bitterly, grabbing the remaining bags from Venus.

"And my name is Venus," The woman pouted, being that he heard the two's conversation from the other side.

The two started unpacking everything, setting the popcorn, chocolate, and coke beverages on the granite.

The group decided to host their traditional movie night Saturday since everyone was off work. To make it fair, they go back and forth to each other's houses for the event—on Saturday, it'll be at the Hailey's, and the other will be at Dalvin and Venus's place.