𝙹𝙳𝙲-𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

DISCLAIMER !

Before we begin, let me briefly summarize what the Netflix show Squid Games is about—for unfamiliar people.

Squid Games: A story of people who fail at life for various reasons but suddenly receive a mysterious invitation to participate in a survival game to win over 38 million US dollars. — Via IMDb.

 — Via IMDb

The following events are reasons why the ditzy JDC members are assed out broke and have decided to join the games.

JoJo mindfully bopped his head as he turned the corner on the dark street and entered the subway station.

After a long day of work, he could finally go home and have time for himself—making something to eat, freshen up, and relax. Unfortunately, his freedom won't last long as he has to go to sleep and repeat the whole routine in the morning.

Soft tunes came from his Walkman as he walked down the stairs and proceeded to the bench area to sit. Looking around, he noticed that the station was empty.

A wholesome smile formed on his face, as he won't have to be bothered by talkative ass locals and begging ass people.

Only a few seconds of him sitting went by before a slim figure sat closely next to him from his peripheral.

The figure turned out to be a white male. He wore a black top hat, a suit, and a tie and had a tight grip on a brown suitcase on the opposite side of JoJo's seat. His gaze was towards the empty train tracks ahead.

JoJo slowly took his headphones off. "Are you for real?" He questioned the random person being so close to his personal space.