♕ 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚍...𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴! ♕ 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

《◔》《◔》《◔》《◔》

━━━━━━ ⊙ ❖ ⊙ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ⊙ ❖ ⊙ ━━━━━━

●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●

"Mhm...yeah...thank you...have a good one, bye."

Rae's forced smile and friendly demeanor vanished after shutting the door. As she made her way to her bed, she felt a sigh of relief leave her breath. Upon completion of her weekly room check, the young adult was able to listen to music without any interruptions.

After a year, Rae was still struggling to adjust to college life. It hasn't been easy for her to do everything on her own. Waking up early, paying for essential needs, managing time, and reaching out to people have been challenging.

Nonetheless, she persevered. Anything was better than being at home with an annoying mother who complained all hours of the day.

Rae grabbed her phone and pressed play. Mint Condition's Someone To Love rhythmic sounds took over the comfortable silence soon after as its drum and piano chords exited the speaker.

The electronic device vibrated before she could rest it on the nightstand, producing a buzzing noise. Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Who..." the woman trailed in irritation. She could've sworn she had her phone on silent.

Her face remained irritable until she saw the notification.

She couldn't believe her eyes. "Ain't no way."

Jodeci started a live video. The title took her aback. Since their third album, The Show, The After Party, The Hotel, the group hasn't been active on their account. Two members occasionally post and go live, but only on their respective pages.