⇅𝙼𝚃𝙲𝙿 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 ⇅

Lowkey missed these mfs

Lowkey missed these mfs...so why not give an update on their crazy ass lives?

Chapter 12: Meet The Crazy Parents ! Part 1

Detroit, MI

'𝟫𝟧

  ▍"Could you hurry the hell up? Damn!" The irritated woman shouted. She huffed and puffed as she carried the medium-sized black suitcase. It used to be a rolling item, but its wheels broke a long time ago.

K-Ci stopped in his tracks to adjust the bag on his shoulder. "I'm coming, woman!" He hollered back at her. "Always yellin' at a nigga."

The toxic couple recently got dropped off by their cab driver from the Detroit airport at the neighborhood's entrance. They wouldn't dare go further—due to all the crime rates and scandalous activities in the area.

They were on their way to see Shontae's family. It had been four years since she'd last visited them, and she figured it'd be the perfect time for them to meet her boyfriend.

"Why couldn't the driver just drop us off at your house? Got me bussin' a sweat out here for no reason."

She paused in her movements to turn around and face the young male with an annoyed expression. "Nobody told you to wear a leather jacket in the middle of summer. And look around. Would you drop us off directly at my house when it's getting close to dark?"

The scene around them appeared very run down and raggedy. Street signs were hit from their poles onto the ground by reckless drivers, graffiti was sprayed all over the brick walls of people's shared homes, and the nets to neighbor's basketball hoops were ripped or nonexistent.

Overall, it was the slums.

"And I wouldn't stand there long if I were you. That's where the crackheads pop out from the bushes and attack. They a different breed out here."

K-Ci jumped in his stance before taking off at her warning. It wasn't long before he caught up with his girlfriend, resuming their journey.

Shontae chuckled at his antics. "Are you scared?"

He looked over and scoffed. "Me? Scared? Girl, please. If Detroit weren't so far from Cali, I would've driven my car down here myself—well, naw, that shit was gon get stolen anyways."

She raised her brow at his assumptions. "Nigga bye. Don't do my people like that. The brokest of the broke wouldn't want that torn up ass hooptie."