X.t x reader

you were lying if you didn't find xavier thorpe cute. you've been sitting next to the him in study of the occult since the beginning of the semester and gradually you started seeing him outside of class.

he'd join you for lunch anytime he wasn't working on his mural. he'd crash your once peaceful study sessions, making up some lame excuse on why he's there. soon, you and him became inseparable.

you'd burn the midnight oil with him in his shed, silently drawing accompanied with slow jazz in the background. you'd teach him how to play the piano and he got the hang of it even playing with you side by side.

you didn't thought xavier to be so touchy but as you grew close, he started being more open to physical touches albeit small or big. leaning his head on your shoulder whenever he feels tired, tracing circles on your hand during class.

then the inevitable happened. well more so the predictable consequence but with how much time you two spent together, someone was bound to develop feelings. in your case, you've harboured a small crush on xavier but that blossomed as time went by. he could never know.

tonight was spent in his shed again. xavier was painting while you were finishing up a few assignments on his desk. you'd glance at him every now and then, he looked so immersed in whatever he was drawing. with the low lighting of the bulb, he still looked good.

tongue at his cheek in deep concentration, hair tied into a bun, his sleeves curled up to his bicep. it was shameless with how you were openly drooling over the sight of him.

"have fun staring, darling?" his voice pulled you out of your trance, quickly turning back to your book.

"i wasn't staring" ignoring how the heat rise to your cheeks, hearing him laugh. before you could process it, xavier came up and hugged you from behind. your entire body froze at the sudden contact.

he tucked his chin under your shoulder, breathing fanning your neck, making chills run down your spine. his arms wrapped around your waist securely.

"it's okay to admit you were staring at me." you let out a scoff, visibly rolling your eyes again you denied everything.

not wanting to seem affected by his actions, you leaned your head back on his shoulder, letting out a sigh.

"you know you're a distraction right? I couldn't focus on my work seeing you sitting there so pretty" he mumbled dangerously close to your neck. your breathing hitched.

"it's getting harder to control myself whenever i'm around you."

"what's stopping you now?" you challenged him, wanting to see how far this will go.

his lips ghosted the surface of your neck and you let out a whine. you could feel him smie and felt his lips on you. kissing down the slope of your neck, gently sucking the soft skin. he turned you around, smoothly placing you on his lap and continued his work on your neck.

hands gripping your hips, xavier sucked harshly on your collarbones, leaving red bruises across. subconsciously, you started grinding on him, circling your hips causing him to let out a groan.

"all of this and you still haven't kissed me"

xavier immediately kissed you, hands coming up to cradle your face. you kissed him back with the same fervour, gripping the strands of his hair making him moan into the kiss. you took the opportunity to slip in your tongue, dancing feverishly against his in a tango for dominance.

xavier held your thighs in place, abruptly lifting you up and onto the table. your legs wrapped his torso, not once breaking the kiss. he pulled back momentarily to take off his shirt, throwing it over his shoulder and god damn. you always knew he was lean but it was as if the greek gods had took their time sculpting him. your fingertips traced down his chiseled stomach down to the prominent veins of his vline.

"baby you're staring again" he teased.

"shut-" you were cut off by xavier pressing his bulge on your clothed core, deliciously rubbing it against the friction of your jeans.

"you see what you're doing to me, huh?" you whined his name, grinding on him wanting to feel more. you could feel your panties getting soaked with his constant teasing.

xavier took off your shirt alongside your bra in one go and threw them aside. mouth instantly enveloped your tit while massaging the other. sucking harder as your moans grew louder, feeling the other hand pinched your nipple.

"come on baby louder no one's gonna hear you but me."

—————————————————————

So... I may have just found out that this was smut...

I always read the oneshots before I post them on here, but like, 1 am me forgot this.

Hehe