I've got my eye on you pt 2

Nevermore Academy, Rave'N 2022

I slid down the bathroom stall door, crying my eyes out I grab a piece of toilet paper and rub the mascara off my eyes and try to make it seem like I wasnt crying.

I got up and opended the stall heading towards the sink with a mirror above it looking at myself in the mirror and fixing myself up, I took my phone out and checked all the old photos of me and tyler.

"Gosh hes so ugly, why did I EVER like him.. he never deserved me, never" Xavier searched each bathroom trying to find me until he finally rushed through one of the doors looking at me scratching his head and smiling awkwardly.

Xavier looked me up and down and laughed awkwardly, "Hey im sorry I said all that rude stuff I kind of y'know was just annoyed by bianca she was practically ignoring me the whole time..'

I laugh and look at him "Im sorry for ruining your suit.. and making you chase after me.. wait did you chase after me?!" He laughs again letting his hair out of the bun as there are already a bunch of hair strands everywhere.

"Your hair has grown a lot, why hide it in a bun I wish I had your hair xavier," I smile as I fix up my dress looking up at him just watching me "Is there something wrong thorpe?" I say sarcastically as I laugh.

"Its been a while since you've called me thorpe.. hey y/n why did we stop hanging out?" He sat down against the wall and I sat down next to him looking over at him "Y'know tyler, like tyler galpin.." Xavier nods his head softly and looks at me not breaking eye contact as I speak.

"Me and him used talk.. what I mean by talk is that we used to hook up, and earlier today he literally asked wednesday when I was right next to him like who does that?" Xavier scoffs "I never liked him, he ruined my mural in Jericho so I dont really f with him that much.."

"After that we kind of just stopped talking.." Xavier breaks eye contact and rubs the back of his neck "Oh were you jealous! haha you were jealous I knew it!" I punch his shoulder and get up pointing down at him as he laughs and gets up and embarces me in a hug.

I hugged him back tightly laying my head down on his shoulder and just feeling comfort in his hug, "I missed these.." he whispers into my ear giving me chills before he could say anything else I pull apart from the hug "You stink, lets head back to my dorm and you get to take a shower!" He laughs and we walk back to my dorm.