I've got my eye on you

Nevermore Academy, The Rave'N 2022

I was in enid's and wednesday's dorm room waiting for them to get ready, enid was putting on some pink eyeshadow and she carefully placed small diamonds around her cheek area and under her eye, I watched wednesday put on some black mascara and her black eyeshadow.

"Are you guys finally ready.. the rave'n starts in like 10 minutes hurry up!!" I lay down on enids bed crashing into all the plushies she had on her bed I decided to take out my phone and go on instagram.

I had saw a post of all the sirens dressed up bianca had posted it so I decided to like it and leave a comment saying "gorgeous gorgeous people" bianca hearted it wednesday had groaned and said "are you guys ready?" me and enid both nodded.

I gotten up from the bed and started walking towards the door wednesday had opended it and Tyler Galpin was standing there, me and tyler used to be on and off until one day it kind of just broke off I had never saw him again.

Tyler was standing there a white suit with a blue collared shirt underneath he was standing there me and enid both looked at each other and looked back at Tyler, "What do you want tyler?" Wednesday asked and Tyler broke the silence "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the rave'n with me..?"

He asked awkwardly wednesday had agreed and we both walked into the Rave'N and everybody was dancing, everything was white and there was fog on the floor and everyone there was wearing white but we decided to not go with that.

Wednesday was wearing a black antique dress while Enid was wearing a pink dress with white fur along the top and bottom of the dress, Y/N was wearing a black long silky dress that enid had also bought for you.

They both went off with their dates and I was stuck there by myself, I decided to walk over to the punch bowl and get something to drink, I sniffed the punch and I could tell it was spiked with something but whatever..

-- Xavier Thorpe's POV --

I was waiting at a table watching everybody dance as I sit there.. I had invited Bianca because Wednesday had went with tyler, bianca was just sitting there gloomy because I wasnt admiring her. We we're never good together, I was sitting at the table as bianca still sat there eventually getting up and going to go dance.

I looked over at the table where Y/N was standing, she looked so beautiful if only I could go back in time to just admit my feelings to her.. She is pratically eyefucking Tyler, I wont say im jealous but I am i've got my eye on her.

Bianca came back to the table so i decided to ask her "Bianca im going to go get some punch want some?" She rolled her eyes and said in a annoyed tone "No, I dont want any punch while your at it go and get a new date.." Xavier sighed and walked over to the table noticing a girl.

A girl with a long black silky dress wrapping around her body fitting perfectly, "Hey can you pass me a cup?" the girl turned around and it was y/n xavier was shocked because they were friends but eventually Y/N got close with Tyler and they drifted.

-- Y/N L/N POV --

I turned around hearing a voice looking up at the tall man with a slicked back bun and his hazel eyes staring directly into my E/C he had that cocky grin that he always used to have.

"Thorpe, where is bianca isnt she your date..oh wait first you went with wednesday then she blew you off and now you really have no one." I say in a sarcastic tone rolling my eyes and passing him a cup "I noticed you eyefucking tyler, I can see why he ended up not talking to you"

I turn towards xavier slapping him and throwing the cup of punch on him staining the nice white suit that he had on, Xavier looked down and back up trying to wipe some off the red punch off. I then storm out of the rave'n and head to the bathroom pushing a stall open and closing it, sliding down the door.

Tears start forming in my eye and they eventually start pouring down my cheeks and landing on my black dress, I would've thought that Tyler would atleast notice me in my dress but he didnt.. fuck him.