8 - ❝BIG FAT UGLY TROLL❞

a/n ; i've made a bit of a mistake with this book! oops. it's nothing massive, but as i've been writing y/n, it's been with dementia (where she forgets everything shortly after), but muichiro actually has amnesia, where he's forgotten pretty much his whole life, but isn't continuously forgetting things. so we've kinda got two options, should i continue to write this book as y/n with dementia, so just how it's been. or, should i continue writing it as amnesia. but keep in mind, it'll stay mostly the same if i write it as her with amnesia! because even without dementia, muichiro is still pretty forgetful and doesn't really pay attention when people introduce themselves to him, so he doesn't really remember them.

"𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕" - ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ; 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕖

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU HAD STAYED FAST ASLEEP UNTIL HERMIONE HAD EXITED THE STALL AND SHAKEN YOU AWAKE.

you huff in annoyance, giving her a glare but standing up.

another gryffindor girl ; parvati, had apparently come to check on hermione just before dinner, but hermione was still upset so parvati left.

hermione turns to you, "i think i'm ready to go now"

"okay" you say blandly, questioning why this was your problem.

you watch your feet step on the tiled ground.

but you both freeze as two large green feet come into a view, along with a sort of bat.

both your eyes slowly travel up, taking in every bit of the things appearance.

hermione grips your hand tightly as you both walk back steadily, hermione looking at the creature in fear, you in slightly shock.

the troll walks closer to the both of you, with you both backing up.

you glance behind you as you both hit a wall, hermione grabs your wrist and pulls you into the closest stall.

hermione screams and you gasp and duck as the monster swings it's bat, demolishing the top half of each of the stalls.

you protect hermione's and your head from the falling timber, a sudden searing pain soaring through your head as some blurry and unrecognizable memories flash through your brain.

bad.

girl.

blood.

head.