𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU HAD SLEPT LIKE A BABY THAT NIGHT.

it was the first comfortable bed you had slept on in years and it was absolutely delightful.

even when you had awoken, you stay laying on that blush bed for who knows how long, absentmindedly playing with your new teddies with a very small smile on your face.

but as you felt and heard the grumble of your stomach, you knew it was time to get out of bed.

placing the rat teddy beside you, you arise from your bed, your baggy pyjamas falling loose on your sides.

you drag your feet to the kitchen, looking around before pursing your lips.

"i don't know how to cook" you say to yourself, sighing softly.

your eyes drift to the counter, where a sort of sheet lay.

it appear to be like an infographic on the hotel, considering it had the name 'kimetsu hotel' plastered in large font and a few dotted points.

you take a seat on a stool, holding the sheet and reading it to yourself.

'kimetsu hotel!

here are some basics about our hotel as well as what comes included :) 

about our hotel :

- we are the largest hotel in the whole of london!

- we are also the highest rated

- we have the best food in the area

- we only accept.. certain guests'

you blink at that.

was this like a wizard hotel?

'perks for our hotel!:

- working tv

- working air conditioner and heater in each room

- free meals! breakfast, lunch and dinner. (breakfast is from 6-10, lunch is from 11-3, dinner is from 5-9)

- friendly staff and community :)

- free hot springs available only to room owners. separated by gender, or also a gender neutral one.

- unlimited hot water'