𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOUR SECOND YEAR AT HOGWARTS WAS NOW APPROACHING AGAIN AND YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT SAD.

you were actually enjoying your time at the hotel, especially with your new group of friends who, despite your forgetfulness and airheadedness, included you in everything and told you everything, only inosuke getting annoyed when you forgot stuff, but you learnt that was just in his nature.

you really enjoyed their company, especially tanjiro's and genya's.

tanjiro was very understanding and kind and wouldn't force you to do anything you didn't want.

and genya was also very sweet. though he still flushes when you're around and is still a bit embarrassed, he talks with you quite a bit, seeming more comfortable.

you would be sad to see them go. though you knew you'd see them in the holidays and such, it still sucked.

you had slept through breakfast that day, so you decided you would chill in the hot springs for a while before it was time for lunch.

grabbing yourself a bath robe that was provided to you, you brush your hair and teeth and get ready to head out the door.

it seemed that living with everyone here was somehow jogging your memory to remind yourself to do the basic things like eating and basic necessities.

you still weren't great with people though, often forgetting.

ginko flies over and nestles into your shoulder as you grab your keycard, exiting your room and heading into the hallway.

you passed a few people on the way, nodding as some waved.

you soon reached the hot springs on the bottom floor, heading down a winding path filled with wisteria flowers and reaching the entrance to the female springs where you can undress.

here, they had female and male springs as well as gender neutral ones.

you sometimes went all together with you friends, sometimes just with nezuko, kanao and aoi (who you had met a while ago) and sometimes with other people you were acquainted with.

undressing yourself, you quickly dip into the water, immediately spotting pink to green hair as well as black to purple.

both females smile as they see you.

"wah! [name]-chan! you're here, too!" mitsuri beams as she swims over to you, you nod softly.

shinobu smiles gently, "how are you doing? you're returning to school soon, too, aren't you?"

you nod, "yes"

shinobu hums, "actually, i don't think we even know what school you go to?"

you blink, "oh.. um.. hogwarts, i think" you murmur.