𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

DULL TURQUOISE EYES GAZE AROUND THE NEW CLASSROOM.

it was, unfortunately, filled up with pictures and paintings of some supposedly famous man.

you were evidently confused about this, because who on earth was this?

you had never heard his name before (not like you would really remember) and everyone (the girls) seemed to be swooning over him.

you stare dully at the large portrait of him, painting another him to your left.

you shrug nonchalantly to yourself,

he's plain. genya and tanjiro are more handsome, and inosuke is prettier..

there were a few rows of desks of two, you were, like usual in your classes, sat next to hermione.

at the front, there was one larger desk and a rather suspicious cage of sorts sitting on it, though you couldn't quite tell what it was, since it was covered with a maroon cloth.

the classroom was cobbled, much like the rest of the hogwarts castle and at the very front of the room was a small spiral staircase leading up to another room ; your new teachers office.

there were curved arches all above you, connecting to the roof for a rather unique architectural structure, though most rooms in the castle had similar designs.

up the back was a bone structure, though you weren't quite sure of what animal. it looked cool though. there was also one hanging from the roof, along with a simple chandelier.

you frown slightly, this man seemed to love himself quite a lot, shown by the rows of table on each side of the classroom, each little gap being filled with a framed portrait of himself.

your gaze turns to your books, every single one was written by him and had him on the front cover.

you purse your lips slightly, tilting your head.

you wonder why this man was so famous? had he done anything cool?

maybe you could ask one of the others..

the man framed all around the room steps in view with a dazzling smile.

he was dressed in some fancy golden robes and seemed utterly proud.

"let me introduce you to your new defence against the dark arts teacher." he leans on the railing

"me" he grins, rather proudly. you blink.

"gilderoy lockhart" he introduces, as if you didn't already know his name, which just happened to be plastered over 50% of the books you needed for the school year.