𝟭𝟵 - ❝𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘❞

a/n ; quick, minor change! nezuko will now be in the first year, instead

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THIS YEAR'S ROUND TO THE TRAIN STATION WENT A LOT MORE UPBEAT THAN USUAL.

usually, your owl (who ginko took a great dislike too), would alert you of the fact it was now time to head to the train station to head to hogwarts, but now you had your whole group who all escorted each other there.

you no longer had to struggle hard to remember what to pack and when to leave, instead finding it rather funny how majority of the hotel were all sweeping out in one whole go.

of course, a few left earlier or stayed for later, but majority left at the same time, so it was a bit scary for the muggles who resided outside.

it was odd, looking back at the usually lively and excitable hotel, now seeing it quiet and normal.

tanjiro takes your hand with a beam, "are you ready to go?"

you smile slightly, nodding.

from the corner of your eye, you see genya turning his head away, tips of his ears slightly red.

tanjiro grins, you all huddled in your usual group, except aoi and kanao were with their sisters.

tanjiro smiles determinedly, "okay! everyone, hold hands!"

everyone tilted their head, confused.

"HAH? IS THAT SOMETHING TO FIGHT?!" inosuke questioned loudly, zenitsu facepalmed.

"no, you idiot! like this!"

he takes your hand as an example.

"OH! AHHAHA! I WANNA DO THAT!"

he shoves zenitsu aside, yanking your hand in his, making you sweat-drop.

tanjiro just smiles, taking inosuke's other hand, and then holding nezuko's with his other who unfortunately had to be held by zenitsu, who seemed delighted. on your right was genya, who seemed very flushed to be holding your hand.

some odd looks were sent your groups way, but a lot of cooing was heard.

"how cute! they're all such cute friends!"

"how sweet! they're all so close!"

you all cross the roads safely, making it into the train station without casualty.

majority of the others were either ahead or behind you, all chatting amongst their own groups.

you wonder hwo you had never spotted any of them before, considering they all stood out significantly.

i mean, mitsuri and shinobu with their two-toned hair, rengoku with his wild, flame-like hair, himejima with his massive build, sanemi with all his scars.