𝟰𝟱 - ❝𝗿𝗮𝘁-𝗺𝗮𝗻❞

❝𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧❞

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧❞

- 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

AS YOU MAKE IT TO THE END, THERE'S A HOLE IN THE ROOF.

hermione and harry crawl out first, you following behind with genya short behind you.

"we're in the shrieking shack, aren't we?" hermione questions as you peer into the dark room, genya frowns, "that creepy shack in hogsmeade?"

hermione nods.

the stairs creak as you all head up them, the other two searching around for ron, you and genya only half-heartedly glancing around.

"ron" harry says.

you all hurry into a room ahead, ron was sitting on an old and dusty recliner arm-chair with scabbers in his hands.

you glare slightly at the rat, hatred for the thing strong.

genya grimaced, "that's one ugly rat" he said quietly.

you nodded in agreement.

"ron. you're okay!" hermione shouts with relief.

the back of your neck tingles, and you furrow your eyebrows, turning around. you blink. there were feet poking out from the door.

you tugged on genya's sleeve, he looked confused but turned to look, stiffening.

"it's a trap. he's the dog," ron points between you all, "he's an animagus!"

the others glance back, following the trail of pawprints with their eyes until they reach the feet of a man standing behind a door.

the door swings shut, revealing a full view of the man.

genya gasps and your eyes widened. genya takes a half step in front of you.

it was the same man from the newspaper ; sirius black. his hair as messy as ever and azkaban clothes reeking of mud and dirt.

"if you want to kill harry, you have to kill us too" hermione says.

you and genya give her a look.

"no. only one will die tonight"

your raise an eyebrow but move to the side as harry rushes passed you all, "then it'll be you!"

he wraps his hands around sirius's throat, pushing him to the ground near you and holding his wand to his head. genya breathes in sharply, "yeesh.."