𝟯𝟴 - ❝𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲❞

❝𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 �...

𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵
𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵❞

- 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹

"NOW REMEMBER, THESE VISITS TO HOGSMEADE VILLAGE ARE A PRIVILEGE"

everyone was standing around now, mcgonagall and filch were standing out the front with filch collecting the permission notes for hogsmeade village.

you were currently stood with tanjiro, genya, kanao, zenitsu and inosuke, the hashira and uppermoon groups already having left for this 'hogsmeade' village. nezuko, unfortunately, wouldn't be able to join for another year. the rest of the group had already been the previous year but waited behind so they could go with you.

you were dressed in a blue sweater vest patterned with white clouds, a white long sleeve underneath. paired with that you wore baggy, cream hakama pants.

"should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way

"should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way.. that privilege shall not be extended again"

you glance over as harry runs up to mcgonagall, she shakes her head, "no permission form signed, no visiting the village. that's the rule, potter"

"all those with permission, follow me. those without, stay put" filch orders, harry walks with mcgonagall, stepping in front of her.

"professor, i thought if you signed it, then i could go.." he says hopefully.

"i can't. only a parent or a guardian can sign. since i am neither, it would be inappropriate"

mcgonagall turns around to harry, "i'm sorry, potter. that's my final word" she pats him on the shoulder before walking off with the rest of the students.

harry sighs, "forget about it, guys. see you later" he nods to ron and hermione, you don't look back at him as you walk off with your group.

tanjiro makes lively conversation as you all make your way to the train station, all boarding into a cart.

a small smile stuck on your face throughout the whole journey, making small chatter with the group.

the journey on the train was fairly short, eventually dropping you all to hogsmeade village.

your feet sunk into the sand as you all walked, your eyes scanning the buildings around.

"ooh! let's go to honeydukes first! they have the yummiest chocolates" tanjiro grinned brightly, you nod slightly.

you all follow behind the energetic boy as he leads you all to a cute little lolly shop, the intoxicating smell wafting into your nose.

a small smile rose on your face, genya smiled and kanao giggled.

you all enter, the store seeming quite a lot larger now that you were inside.

there were snacks everywhere, all crazy types of chocolates, lollies and other treats.

you all split up into groups of two, you and genya going together to look at the different kinds of chocolates.

there were many assortments of chocolate frogs, chocolate bars, chocolate made of different kinds of food.

after a good while spent in there, zenitsu and inosuke dragged you all to zonko's joke shop.

you didn't look around much in there, jokes and pranks not being much your style.

you, genya, kanao and tanjiro all talked in a corner, letting the two other boys search to their hearts desire.

after a few more pit stops, kanao suggested you all go to 'the three broomsticks', a pub of sorts.

you all made your way to the cozy, cabin-like pub, taking a seat in a booth.

kanao ordered you each a 'butter beer' as you all got comfortable under the heated air, talking happily.

you peered outside the pub window, making eye contact with the same, tall, dark purple-haired man from a little while ago who still seemed awfully familiar.

neither of you broke eye contact, staring at each other with a slight furrowed brow.

where did you know him from?

he seemed familiar to you, but not like you'd necessarily seen him before.

had you possibly known him at some point prior to losing your memories?

your eyebrow furrowed deeper, he inspected you closely, squinting his eyes as if trying to look into the depths of your soul.

the eye contact was broken the moment the server placed all your drinks on the table, your attention snapping away from the tall man to glance at your drink.

however, when you looked back, he was gone from your vision, nothing but other students bustling in the area.

date posted ; 5/03/24