𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝗠𝗦. 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦❞

a/n ; wowzers 50k reads alreadyyy

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WALK ABSENTMINDEDLY ALONGSIDE NEZUKO AS SHE BLABS TO YOU ABOUT THE GROUP OF BOWTRUCKLES THAT LIVED NEAR THE BLACK LAKE.

you nod along to her words, though only half listening.

you frown, up ahead there was a massive crowd.

nezuko stops, you stopping beside her.

she takes her hand so neither of you get lost, but she stands on her tip-toes, trying to peer over the mess of heads as to what was going on.

there was a distant murmuring from the front and lots of gasps, making you slightly curious as to what could be ahead.

taking nezuko's hand, you shove to the front, making her sweat-drop.

your eyes widen slightly as you saw what all the fuss was about.

the floor was covered in water and hanging from a lantern post was ms. norris, the caretaker, filch's cat.

written on the wall in a substance that looked suspiciously like blood wrote 'the chamber of secrets has been opened. enemy's of their heir, beware'.

nezuko looked slightly frightened, you frown deeply.

chamber of secrets?

standing suspiciously in the middle of the mess was harry, ron and hermione.

" 'enemies of the heir, beware'?" draco spits out from not far away, turning to hermione, "you'll be next, mudbloods"

nezuko gasps slightly.

"what's goin' on 'ere?" filch's voice files over the whispering students.

"go on. make way, make way" he pushes past ron's twin elder brothers, fred and george.

"potter?" he questions as he hobbles forward, "what are you..?"

his gaze turns up, and his eyes widen, his lip trembles, "mrs. norris?"

harry shifts nervously, you frown.

filch looks down at harry, "you've murdered my cat." he sneers in suspicion.

"no, no" harry shakes his head.

draco smirks at his little group.

"i'll kill ya.." he nods with a grin, grabbing harry by his collar, "i'll kill ya!"

"argus!" dumbledore's old voice interrupts.

everyone steers clear to make way for dumbledore, "argus, i.." he looks up at the inconspicuous writing, strung up on the wall for everyone to see.