𝟰𝟰 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄❞

❝𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘦, 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘦𝘯�...

𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬
𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨❞

- 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

THE THREE WERE HUGGING AS YOU AND GENYA  STOOD BY WHEN THERE WAS A YELP OF PAIN AND RON HAD SUDDENLY DROPPED SCABBERS.

"he bit me. scabbers" ron spins around, looking for scabbers who had run off somewhere, he runs off after seeing his tail.

genya grimaces slightly, "he has a rat as a pet?" he whispers softly to you.

you smirk slightly.

"ron. ron!" hermione shouts after him.

"ron!" harry calls.

you sigh out, tugging genya's hand as the two of you follow after the trio.

"scabbers, come back!"

he runs over the hill with you all following him, "wait!".

he runs down, dropping down near the whomping willow, picking scabbers back up.

you frown deeply, glancing up at the tree which suddenly bristled. genya winced, "aw, crap"

"scabbers, you bit me!" ron whines.

"harry, [name], genya, you do realise what tree this is?" hermione says nervously.

you don't reply.

"that's not good. ron, run!"

but ron's eyes go wide, scabbers was squealing aggressively in his hold.

you grimace at the disgusting thing, before perking up suddenly and glancing backwards.

you locked eyes with a big, black dog with shining yellow eyes. he blinked at you, seeming surprised you noticed him. you tug genya's hand slightly, he turns back and gasps.

"harry, hermione, [name], run!!" ron warns, having just spotted the dog.

it growled loudly, running towards you, harry and hermione, jumping right over you all and towards ron.

your head tilts slightly.

the dog barked and growled madly, grabbing ron by his leg, sinking his teeth in and dragging him away.

"harry!" ron cries, reaching his hand out.

you all run after him, "ron! ron, wait!"

"ron!" hermione cries in worry.

"harry!!" he cries again, "help!" he squeals as he's dragged into a hole in the trunk of the whomping willow.

harry jumps forwards, barely skimming his fingers with his own before he was dragged fully in.

his screams echo as he's pulled in further.

your head snaps to the side, jumping over a sudden swinging branch and pulling genya a long with you as he gasps in surprise. the other two weren't so lucky.

the other two get up, hermione gripping harry's arm.

the tree spins around as a loud cry from ron is heard again.

"come on!" harry urges.

you all run forwards, narrowly missing a branch slamming down right beside you as genya jumped to the other side.

"move!"

hermione, you, genya and harry all duck to opposite sides as a branch slams between you. you were next to harry and hermione and genya were on the other side, you all sit up again, running forwards with harry and hermione grabbing each other and genya grabbing your wrist firmly.

a branch swings at you all, "duck!" hermione cries and the two of you and genya drop to the ground, but harry missed the call. you sigh.

getting struck in the stomach and flying back with a groan, he hits the ground, glasses falling next to him.

genya winces, "ouch.."

both yours and hermione's eyes go wide again as a branch comes down to sweep you off your feet, you both jump, but as one comes for your stomachs, you drop to the ground in an instant, though hermione and genya get hit in the stomach.

"genya!" you call, slight worry in your tone.

he yelped slightly, but waved you off.

the two grab onto the branch hastily, getting swung around crazily.

hermione screams as she flies over harry, he ducks this time.

the two get flung through the trees, gaining some scrapes on their cheeks as you continue to duck and swerve from the branches, glancing up at genya worriedly.

"harry!" hermione shouts.

she was at the front of the branch, so she grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him along also.

you blinked, making eye contact with genya, who face-palmed a moment later.

the branch swings the two back closer to the ground, hermione drops harry right into the same hole ron had been dragged into.

you furrow your eyebrows, walking into the crossfire and swerving between branches, sliding down into the hole.

hermione and genya fly in a moment later, landing right on harry.

"oh, i'm sorry" hermione winces.

"shit. sorry, dude" genya laughs awkwardly as you pull him up. immediately he had to hunch over due to his height and the rather short span of the tunnel.

"don't worry"

"where do you suppose this goes?" hermione asks.

"i have a hunch" harry dusts himself off.

you brush off your pants, glancing at harry.

"i just hope i'm wrong" he continues.

you all follow after him as he makes his way through the tunnel of sorts.

date posted ; 9/07/24