𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝗛𝗨𝗛?❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"DO YOU THINK IT'S TRUE? DO YOU THINK THERE REALLY IS A CHAMBER OF SECRETS?"

you look to your feet, kicking a rock that somehow made its way into the castle.

you were all now walking out of class.

hermione nods, "yes. couldn't you tell? mcgonagall's worried. all the teachers are."

"if there really is a chamber of secrets, and it really has been opened, then that means.." harry trails off.

"the heir of slytherin has returned to hogwarts. the question is, who is it?"

you scratch your cheek, tilting your head to the side slightly.

"let's think. who do we know who thinks all muggle-borns are scum?" ron says.

"if you're talking about malfoy.."

"of course! you heard him. 'you'll be next mudbloods' "

you hum slightly.

"i heard him. but malfoy, the heir of slytherin?" she grins like it was a joke.

"maybe ron's right, hermione. i mean, look at his family. the whole lot of them have been in slytherin for centuries."

you frown slightly,

that doesn't really mean anything..

ron's eyes widen, "crabbe and goyle must know. maybe we could trick them into telling"

"even they aren't that thick"

she shakes her head, "but there might be another way" she stops.

you all stop and turn to her.

"mind you, it would be difficult. and not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules. and it'll be dangerous.. very dangerous"

you purse your lips,

count me out..

your eyes turn to the side where you now noticed mitsuri stood with a few of the others, that being obanai, sanemi, uzui and shinobu.

she beams at you, beckoning you over.

ron raises an eyebrow, "how do you suddenly know all these older years?"

you shrug, "dunno.."

hermione smiles, "go"

you just nod, waving slightly and trotting over to mitsuri and the others.

hermione smiles happily, "i'm really glad she's making friends" she says to the two boys.

mitsuri beams as you stand next to her, beaming and squeezing you tightly.