𝟯𝟯 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿❞ 💙

❝𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴�...

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦?

𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

- 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

"RON, RON!"

ron's mother screeches in a way that made you raise your hands to cover your ears, "oh, for goodness sake!" she was pushing passed everyone and up to the window where ron was poking out, holding his hands out. she had scabbers in her hands who ron had obviously forgotten.

you scrunch your face up,

just leave the thing behind... it looks on the verge of death anyway

she pushes the rat into his hands, ron waves awkwardly as the train moves further away, "don't lose him!" she waves her finger aggressively.

you, ron, harry and hermione all walk down the hall in search for a cart.

you wave gently at tanjiro and the others as you pass their cart. they beam at you. zenitsu lunges to greet you but tanjiro holds him back, you could see him shouting that you were with your other friends right now and for him to not disturb you.

"i didn't mean to blow her up. i just.. i lost control" harry recounts his story from the holidays where he managed to inflate his aunt like a balloon and allow her to fly away.

you smile slightly, it was kind of funny.

"brilliant" ron chuckles in amazement.

"honestly, it's not funny. harry was lucky not to be expelled" hermione scolds, you shrug.

"i think i was lucky not to be arrested, actually.."

"i still think it was brilliant" ron grins.

you all glance into a cart, it was empty except for one other person. he had messy brown hair and was covering his face with a large cloak, he seemed to be asleep. he also looked older, you inspect him closely, tilting your head slightly,