𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧?❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU HAD BEEN SURPRISED WHEN GINKO HAD MADE YOU FOLLOW HER AFTER EXITING THE TRAIN.

you were confused as to why, since usually you would just find a grassy area and stay around there for your days, but ginko seemed insistent that was not safe.

people around watch with weird looks as an aloof young girl follows a bird with very long eyelashes and a mean face.

you look up to the sky, many people having to move out of your way so that wou wouldn't crash straight into them.

after a few moments, ginko squawked.

"caw! apartments!"

you tilt your head.

"go in apartments!"

you blink owlishly.

"but i don't live in an apartment... do i?" you mumble confusedly, second-guessing yourself.

"caw! you do now! caw!"

you just shrug, obeying the crows orders.

you stroll into the tall, mildly fancy hotel, the lady at the front desk busy clicking away at her computer.

you walk over, just standing there, not even bothering to speak up or ring the bell, making her completely oblivious to your arrival.

you stood there for a good ten minutes, mindlessly staring at her before she finally raised her head, jumping in shock.

"oh my! how long have you been standing there?" she mumbles, slightly worriedly. had she been too engrossed in her work she had missed a customer?

you survey her features silently, he hair was tied back in a ponytail, clipped with a white and purple butterfly clip, her hairs colour being black to purple. she had wide, slightly buggy purple eyes and a small smile.

"i don't remember" you reply.

she sweat-drops, "okay.. do you have a reservation?"

you shrug, she purses her lips.

"uhmm.. can i get a name, please?"

you ponder for a moment, "uh, [name] tokito, i think.." you murmur.

the woman tilts her head,

she thinks?

she types something into her computer before nodding in recognition.

"right! you do have a room booked. a few weeks here, huh?"

you just stare blankly, her eye twitches a little bit.

"okay, then.."

she taps another button, a small card being printed.

she hands it to you, "sixth floor, room 610. your room number is on your keycard, please do not lose it"