𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦❞ 🐬

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

EVERYONE NOW GATHERED AROUND A LONG WOODEN, BROWN STAGE WITH A DEEP BLUE COVER TIED IN THE MIDDLE OF IT DECORATED WITH THE MOON'S PHASES ON IT, ALONG WITH A FEW STARS.

you stare blankly up at the roof, standing currently with mitsuri, obanai and sanemi.

you blink as lockhart steps up onto the long platform, he had a cape just hanging off his shoulder, and clothes you would see one wear to fencing.

sanemi groans, "fuckin' weirdo.."

mitsuri squeaks, "sh-shinazugawa! don't swear! there's a child!"

"what the fu-"

sanemi stops himself, rolling his eyes at obanai's fierce glare.

you, completely oblivious to their words, stare up at lockhart with a blank expression.

"gather round!" he bellows, catching everyone's attention. you roll your eyes in annoyance as he continues to speak, "gather round. can everybody see me?"

"unfortunately" obanai grumbles.

"can you all hear me?"

"sadly" sanemi seemed unimpressed.

"excellent" he grins.

"nobody replied" you point out dully, sanemi snorts and mitsuri holds back her snigger.

"in light of the dark events of recent weeks.. professor dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club.."

you deadpan.

"to train you up in all case you ever need to defend yourselves.."

obanai huffs, "don't think he's the right guys for this"

"..as i myself have done on countless occasions"

you all exchange unsure looks, though mitsuri seemed to be admiring slightly.

"for full details, see my published works." he grins charmingly and pulls the string from his odd shoulder cape, pulling it off and chucking it towards you lot.

you all reel back and step aside.

there was a rough silence as it billowed to the floor.

lockhart seemed slightly offput.

he clears his throat and rolls up his sleeves, trying to dismiss his embarrassment.

"let me introduce my assistant.. professor snape" he holds out a hand.

sanemi and obanai exchanged a chortle, both looking forward to seeing lockhart get his ass beat.

everyone leans forward on the stage to see snape walking up with crossed arms and his usual monotonious face and all-black outfit.