𝟯𝟱 - ❝𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❞ 🌐

❝𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘢𝘯, 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘸𝘩...

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯? 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥?
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰?❞

- 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

"WELCOME, MY CHILDREN"

you sit idly at a round table with a crimson sheet draped over it along with ron and harry, hermione hadn't arrived yet.

the boys seemed mildly, but you shrugged it off, laying your head in your arms and yawning.

in the room was many of the same tables, on the tables were your books and a teacup and plate each.

crimson curtains were draped all over the classroom as everyone was sitting on thick cushions.

"in this room, you shall explore the noble art of divination"

the teacher looked like a bit of a loonie, her hair was frizzy and the top was held back by a patterned headband. she had black, big rimmed glasses on, making her eyes look twice the size.

she looked like an owl.

"in this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight" she stands up from her same-coloured crimson arm chair, nearly knocking over the coffee table sat in front of her, causing a few people to snicker around the room.

"hello. i am professor trelawney" she dawdles on, smiling at everyone.

"together we shall cast ourselves into the future" she shakes her hands with a wide grin, probably trying to spread enthusiasm, which was miserably failing.

you tilted your head slightly.

"this term, which we'll be focusing on tasseomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves. so please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite to you" she says quickly.

you all glance at each other, you take ron's cup, ron takes harry's and harry takes yours.

you peer inside harry's cup, "what do you see? the truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read" she steps up to seamus, touching his shoulder and then his head, "but first, you must broaden your minds" she shakes both of her hands on his head, you look at her oddly.

"first, you must look beyond" she waves her arm out.

"what a load of rubbish"

you blink, unfazed, looking to the side where hermione was now seated.