𝟵 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛❞

"𝒪𝒽, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝒽, 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒" - 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒 ; 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒥𝒶𝓂

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"TAKE A BIT OF TOAST MATE, GO ON"

you turn to harry as he fiddles with his breakfast, you sigh.

hermione had dragged you over to her table, insisting she would remind you to eat, considering she found out you often forgot.

"ron's right, harry. you're gonna need your strength today"

you were seated next to hermione, already forgotten about breakfast.

your gaze turns to snape as he walks up to harry, "i'm not hungry" harry shrugs.

"good luck today, potter. then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you." snape says.

"even if it is against slytherin"

you blink owlishly up at the man, he gives you a look before walking away.

"that explains the blood" harry says as he watches snape walk with a slight limp.

"blood?" hermione asks.

"listen, last night, i'm guessing snape let the troll in as a diversion.. so he could try and get passed that three-headed dog. but, he got himself bit. that's why he's limping."

"but why would anyone go near that dog?" hermione questions.

"the day i was at gringotts, hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. said it was hogwarts business, very secret" 

"so you're saying.."

"that's what the dogs guarding. that's what snape wants."

you all turn to the roof again as the sounds of a particular bird can be heard.

your lips part.

flying down, is a gorgeous white owl, carrying a large parcel and dropping it into harry's hands.

harry places the package on the table, "bit early for mail, isn't it?" hermione questions.

"but i.. i never get mail" harry says confusedly.

"let's open it" ron says excitedly.

they unwrap it, untying the strings and pulling the brown wrapping off.