𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦❞

"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹" - 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 ; 𝒯𝒶𝓎𝓁𝑜𝓇 𝒮𝓌𝒾𝒻𝓉

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE DAYS WENT BY FAIRLY FAST DURING THE HOLIDAYS.

since hermione had gone home, you had nobody to boss you around to tell you what to do, so your days mostly consisted of walking around the castle doing nothing.

you hadn't even talked to ron nor harry, unable to remember who the two were. they were just that boring.

and again, you were walking around the halls early in the morning.

it was unusually quiet. even though it was the holidays, there were usually still quite a few people around at this time of morning.

so it was kind of odd to have nobody around, but you definitely enjoyed it. it meant you could actually cloud gaze in peace without someone bugging you.

and people bugged you very easy.

so you walk down to the quidditch pitch, wanting to cloud gaze before taking a nap on the snow-covered grass.

when you got there, you could see someone was there, they were flying around probably practicing quidditch.

but you pay them no mind, going to the far end of the pitch, laying down on the snow, your scarf sprawling out slightly and gazing up into the sky.

you scan each little cloud, tilting your head from side to side.

you soon got a bit sleepy, so you shut your eyes and willed yourself to nap.

you were having a rather enjoyable nap on the cold snow.

but that was until someone decided to interrupt it.

"aren't you cold?"

you open your mint eyes, glaring up at the person who bothered you.

it was a boy, he had golden blond hair, blue eyes and a charming smile. he was wearing black and yellow robes.

"go away. i'm napping"

he smiles, taking a seat next to you, "but isn't it cold?"

you look back up at the sky, "no."

he sweat-drops at your blunt answers.

"your hair's cool, is it natural?"

you continue to stare at the sky, "i don't know"