𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝗧𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘❞ 🐟

❝𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸'𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘭𝘰�...

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸
'𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

... 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯, 𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘯, 𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺❞

― 𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘯 (𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺), 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴

YOU FOLLOW AFTER HARRY, CLIMBING SLOWLY DOWN THE LADDER AND INTO THE CHAMBER.

you look around dully, pursing your lips.

you were in a stone room, the floor was covered in water but with one path leading straight down the middle. multiple stone snakes were emerging from the ground with their mouths hung open and their tongues out, spread out with about seven on each side of the path.

at the very end of the path was a large stone face with a long wavy beard spreading out around it.

the room was dark and wet, water splashing underneath your feet as you walk.

as you walk, you splash you feet in different ways. slowly bringing down one foot to see the water ripple, hopping to the other foot and letting the water splash.

you look to the end of the path, laying at the very end was a ginger-haired young female who was partially familiar.

"ginny" harry mutters and he runs down to end, you just shrug and continue tapping your feet in the water.

harry drops his wand as he crouches down next to the girl, you ignore the two.

"ginny!" harry says.

"oh, ginny please don't be dead. wake up, wake up! please wake up" harry shouts.

"she won't wake"

you look over to your left, blinking.

a boy was standing over in the corner, adorning slytherin robes and a straight face, he seemed just a few years older than you both.

"tom. tom riddle. what do you mean, she won't wake?" harry asks.

have i met him before? potter knows him..

"she's not..?" harry says

"she's still alive, but only just" he walks over to you all as you boredly trudge towards the trio.