𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦??❞ 🐠

❝𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵?𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 ...

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵?
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦❞

一 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤e

IT HADN'T FELT LIKE LONG AT ALL, BUT TIME FLEW BY.

multiple more attacks occurred, all being aimed at the muggle-born students. this instilled a deep fear in majority of the school, lots of which being muggle borns themselves.

you, yourself didn't actually know what blood status you were. but regardless, you really couldn't care less. most of your friends were half-blood, so they were fine, but there were a few muggle borns, like mitsuri, who was very freaked out. obanai, of course, comforts her every day.

however, among the group attacked, was hermione. you visited her often, usually once a day and typically with ron and harry. you felt kind of bad she got attacked.

because of the attacks, new rules had been put into place. students had to be back at their dorms by 6:00 and had to be escorted to classes by teachers.

but somehow, right now, you were being dragged away by ron and harry.

apparently, ron's sister, ginny, was in danger.

and for some reason lockhart was being taken along as well.

why they needed you? no clue. but here you were, being dragged along, face heavily blank.

now, you were being lead into some abandoned girls bathroom.

you blink in confusion.

inside was a ghost girl who was moping and whining. you stare up at her.

"oh? who's there" she asks as you all step inside.

ron had his wand pointed at lockhart as he slowly walks ahead of you all, you stare dully at him,

uh.. who's this again?

"oh~ hello, harry" the ghost grins bashfully, giggling slightly.

"what do you want?"

"to ask you.. how you died" harry says, slowly.

"oh~" myrtle grins for a moment before it drops, "it was dreadful"