3 - OMNISCIENT

When he looks at her sitting next to the bed, holding Seonghwa's hand, a memory of 2 years ago assaults his head, when those two had just started dating.

-I'm sorry, bro- Jongho speaks. With pitiful eyes, he empathizes with Wooyoung; who, being secretly in love with Saya, never came to tell her, and it was too late now.
-There's nothing I can do now. She's better off with him- Resigned, he smiles despite his broken heart.
- What makes you so sure about that?
-It's Seonghwa, anyone would be better off with him. And, in the end, it's my fault for never telling her how I felt; just look at her, her eyes shine when she's with him, she's never looked at me like that. She's with who she has to be.

Back to the present day, Saya notices Wooyoung in the hospital room, so she stands up. She walks to him and hugs him. But his sight is out of focus, his mind wanders, now that she's finally by his side, he might lose her again sooner or later.

-Are you ok? Didn't you hear the news? - She tells him happily yet with tears in her eyes.- Hwa is coming back, he will come back soon- Her smile grows bigger and tears of happiness run through her face.

-I know, pretty one. He'll come home- He kisses her forehead for a long moment while some teardrops fall from his eyes, though he can't entirely decipher if they're of happiness or something else. He hugs her again.

-Come say hi- She takes his hand and walks with him to Seonghwa's bed.