EPILOGUE

4 years later (2026)...

-Are you ready? We still gotta drop by my mom's for my coat- Saya, standing at the bedroom door, speaks to the young man who's looking at himself in the mirror.

-Should we take a picture? We haven't been this well dressed for a long time- He slowly spins with his arms opened, prancing around his elegant black suit.
-Stop showing off, we gotta go. - Chuckling, she throws the car keys to him.
-Come on, you know I look hot. - Catching the keys in mid air with both hands, he nags.
-I never said you didn't. - Smirking, she runs her eyes on him from head to toe.- Let's go.

Time has passed, everyone's lives have changed, new people arrived, some more relationships were made, others were fixed.

Saya and her mom worked it through, Wooyoung convinced her to take the initiative and save their mother-daughter relationship. It was hard and, at first, they felt awkward with each other, but they kept trying until they were able to forgive each other.

A few weeks after Seonghwa woke up, Yunho surprised everyone with a very unexpected news: He was engaged.

-And you're telling us just now!?- Hongjoong exclaims on behalf of everyone gathered in his house. It was the last Monday of the month and, as Mingi had promised, he was there.
-I know, I know. Sorry guys- Yunho tries to calm things down with gentle hand movements. - I just... It happened right after the accident, I didn't want to...  Given the circumstances, I thought...
-It's okay, we understand- Saya places her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, smiling at the sound of the good news.
-We could've used the good news, man. - Jongho expresses a mixture of excitement and confusion, but in the end feeling happy for his friend, just like everyone else. It was the first one of their crew to take such a big step, despite the momentary awkward feeling, a moment of reality hit them. They weren't kids anymore. A wave of nostalgia touched their memories, bringing back everything they had lived together, every change, every experience, every rehearsal, even the little things they had once forgotten.

After graduation, Yunho took over his father's company, San opened his cafe "Mountain Coffee Roastery" and became the official coffee distributor of all his friend's companies and establishments, Saya merged photography with graphic design and opened her own creative studio, although she started working for Hongjoong, she later grew on her own. A few months later, it was wedding day. Only San knew the whole story, since he was Yunho's roommate, also did Mingi, since there wasn't a day he didn't videocall Yunho.

It was a very lovely story. An exchange student who's scholarship came from Yunho's family company, she had to attend a conference addressed to the exchange program she was in, the same day he was working as an intern. They met again, and again, mostly coincidences, very smartly placed coincidences. He thought his father wouldn't approve of their relationship, but Yunho had proven his worth in the company and she had nothing but selfless love for his son.

Yet, Yunho wasn't the only one infatuated. In the midst of emotions and romance, the wedding day became the perfect place for a proposal.

-I need your help, come- Grabbing San's arm, Wooyoung takes him from the dance floor without leaving him the chance to complain.
-What's going on? Is there a problem?
-You could say so- From the inner pocket of his blazer, he takes out a little red box.
-Wait... Wait! You too?! God damn it, man. Now I feel single and lonely. - He sighs, but pulls his friend for a hug. - Congratulations, I mean it. So, what's the plan?

-I thought you would be dancing. - After his short talk with San, Wooyoung goes back to his seat next to Saya. He had asked him to keep everyone as far as possible from them for a few minutes.
-I was waiting for you. - She leans her head on his shoulder and looks deeply into the just married couple dancing along with their friends and relatives.- I was thinking... How much Nicki had to love Yunho to agree to keep their relationship from us. Still, I don't think I could do something like that.
-Hide me?
-Hide how I feel for you, it's bigger than I am.- Still with her eyes on the dance floor, she doesn't even notice when Wooyoung takes out the little red box from his pocket.
-Give me your hand- Without a doubt, she complies, almost automatically. Moments like this are intangible and irrevocable proof of how much she trusts him. Carefully placing the ring on her finger, the look in her eyes gradually changes, from the ring to his eyes, from a smile to teary eyes. -Now you won't have to hide how you feel.