10 - OMNISCIENT

1 week after the accident...

After a brief visit to the hospital, they went back home. He kept her company and waited in the kitchen while she prepared herself for a bath. Still, she felt as if her heart were burning from an injury, and she could not relieve the pain. She couldn't bear it, and collapsed. When hearing the impact, he rapidly went to her rescue, scared, he ran faster than ever before.

Once arrived, he saw her tumbled down crying inside the bathtub, with the shower water dripping over her; still dressed, due to lack of sleep and the splashed water in the bathroom floor, she had lost balance when she reached out to measure the water's temperature, she had tried to hold from the shower trims, but these turned open and a cold waterfall broke through.

He felt his heart break, seeing her so torn and disturbed to the point she could not manage to be alone even for a minute, for the pain was too much to handle. He approached her and took her in his arms, because when trying to carry her out of that puddle, she had hit him in reproach. He placed her head in his chest and fondled her hair.

-Everything will be ok, don't worry. Breathe, I'm right here- He told her again and again while she held his shirt in her fist and, along with the water, she filled the bathtub with her tears.