Chapter 86

Lauren's POV:

I smirked to Myself as i made my way out of the kitchen and into the livingroom and found Dinah sitting up in the arm chair texting someone with a smile on her face.

"Whose got you all happy?" i asked curiously and sat down on the sofa.

"What? no one" Dinah quickly said and tried to hide the smile from her face.

"Has Dinah Jane found herself a man?" I smirked.

Camila walked in with a glass of milk in one hand and a cookie in the other and sat down beside me.

"Thanks for offering me some" I said turning my head to look at her.

Camila held her cookie to my lips and i smiled taking a bite of it, she watched me chew and swallow before offering me her glass of milk, which i accepted and took a sip before handing it back to her.

"Thank you" I smiled and she leaned in and pecked my lips briefly.

"So why is Dinah all smiley?" Camila questioned glancing over at our band member.

"I was just asking that question myself" I told her.

"And she wouldn't tell you?" Camila asked.

"Nope she tried to act nonchalant and hide her smile" 

"Dinahhh" Camila dragged out.

"Hmm?" Dinah looked up from her phone clearly oblivious to what we had just said.

"Who you texting?" Camila questioned.

"No one" Dinah shook her head and shrugged but smiled again when her phone vibrated in her hand revealing another message.

"Hold my milk and cookie" Camila said offering them to me.

"Okay but i can't guarantee you'll get them back" I Smiled.

"That's okay because i love you" Camila smiled and i took the items from her hands and watched as she walked over to Dinah and snatched the phone from her hands.

"Oh my god baby stop, you've got me smiling like an idiot and you're making the girls suspicious" Camila read out in a horrible impression of Dinah's voice.

"Mila give it back" Dinah jumped from her chair and grabbed Camila from behind.

"He doesn't even have a name in your phone, he is literally a heart, who is it?" Camila questioned while laughing trying to escape Dinah.

"Give me the phone" Dinah spun Camila around and grabbed both of her hands finally getting her phone back.

Camila just laughed and sat down on the arm of the chair that Dinah was sitting in.

"What's going on?"Normani asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Dinah has a secret boyfriend" Camila answered.

"I knew that like two weeks ago" Ally said also waking up.

"And you didn't think to share this information with us?"i questioned her.

"It wasn't a good time" Ally shrugged and yawned reminding me of what had happened recently.

"So who is the mystery man" Camila asked trying to brighten the mood and not letting our thoughts travel back to what had happened.

"It's no one, go away" Dinah shoved Camila off of the arm chair as she sat back down causing Camila to fall onto her side.

"Shit Mila i'm sorry are you okay?" Dinah questioned hanging over the side of the chair while Camila just looked up at her with a glare on her face.