Chapter 11

Camila's POV:

It's been two weeks since Lauren showed me her scars, she still hasn't opened up to me and it's starting to really bother me, I just want to help her, i know that it's hard for her, and it shouldn't be annoying me, but it is and i can't help how i feel, all i want is for her to talk, to just tell me what is going on inside her head, but she just ignores me and continues to shut me out, and i am so close to snapping, and it's something i really don't want to do. 

I stared at the bathroom door confused as Lauren shot up from the bed disappearing into the room, i jumped up as soon as i heard her vomiting, i walked into the bathroom seeing Lauren on her knees her head hovering over the toilet as she emptied the contents of her stomach, i walked over collecting her hair into my hands holding it back away from her face, i crouched down on my knees rubbing her back soothingly with my free hand. 

"You okay beautiful?" I asked and she shook her head, as vomit rose up her throat and down the toilet again. 

"Do you wanna stay here? I'll tell Simon you're ill" I said still rubbing her back.

"No I'll be fine, I have to rehearse" she croaked her throat sore after throwing up.

Lauren took a deep breath, resting her face in the palm of her hand, making sure it had all come up before moving again. 

She slowly stood up and brushed her teeth as i watched her from my space on the floor, I stood up when she was finished and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Are you sure?" I asked and she just nodded.

She barely speaks to me anymore, I thought that us being in a relationship would be amazing and that we would act all cute and lovey with eachother, but because of that prick Keaton she hardly talks to anyone, she rehearses and does what she has to do and then just sits in her own world, we haven't kissed in almost two weeks, she will cuddle me but that's the only affection i will recieve from her, everytime i talk to her or ask her a question it's always a one word answer, you can never get an entire sentence out of her, and it's really starting to drive me crazy. 

I understand that a terrible thing happened to her, but the more she dwells in self pity the worse she is going to make herself, if she would just talk about it then she would realise that it will make her life easier, she will feel better talking about it, even if it's not with me, she just needs to get out of her head. 

I sigh and walk out of the bathroom throwing on sweats and throwing my hair up in a ponytale not in the mood to wear jeans. 

"I'm going to go see if the girls are ready" I kissed Lauren's cheek and she just nodded.

I walked out of the room a sigh leaving my lips as i walked next door knocking on the girls room Dinah answered with a smile.

"Hey Dawg" Dinah grinned when she saw me. 

"Hey just making sure you girls are ready" I gave a small smile.

"You okay?" Dinah asked her face changing to a worried look. 

I was never very good at masking my feelings. 

"Yeah just Lauren you know" I sighed again. 

Dinah pulled me into a tight hug and I smiled softly hugging her back.

"Everything will be okay, she will open up to you soon" Dinah mumbled into my ear rubbing my back. 

"Yeah i hope so" 

----

We were all standing on stage rehearsing for the show tomorrow, i looked over at Lauren and she honestly looked like she was about to pass out, Lauren's hand shot up to her mouth, the mic falling from her hand as she spun around and ran backstage. 

"What's going on?" Simon questioned his eyes following the direction Lauren has just run off to. 

"I think she has a bug or something" I tell him and walk off the stage to find Lauren

I checked the closest bathroom and saw Lauren in one of the stools with her head hovering over the toilet yet again.

"Babe, you should really go back to the hotel" I said stroking her back.

"I'll be fine" she mumbled.

"You're clearly not, just go in the dressing room and rest okay, get some sleep, you're obviously not well, and it's not okay to be pushing yourself when you are ill, just take a break okay, you're no good to anyone when you are ill" I told her. 

Lauren stood up completely ignoring everything that i had said to her and walked off not saying a word to me.

"FOR FUCK SAKE" I shouted punching the toilet door.

"Woah Mila calm down" Mani said coming in.

I glared at Normani pushing past her and heading back to stage. 

"Where's Lauren?" Simon asked.

"Resting" I replied with a slight attitude to my voice.  

Simon sighed but understood.

Me and the girls continued for about an hour before Lauren came back on, she spent half hour rehearsing with us before we headed back to the hotel to get ready for tomorrow.

"Do you want to go out for pizza?" Ally asked.

"OMG YES" I grinned instantly excited.

"Mila you need to chill!" Dinah laughed.

"Sorry but I love Pizza" I grinned.

"I'm going to go back to the hotel" Lauren muttered.

"No Lolo please come" I said turning to her.

"I'm not in the mood Camila" she sighed avoiding my gaze. 

I felt my heart drop a little cause she didn't call me Camz.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS" I shouted. 

The girls all turned to look at me and Lauren in the back of the car.

"What?" Lauren asked her voice sounded highly irritated by my outbreak of behaviour. 

"THIS, YOU FUCKING MOPING AROUND AND BARELY SAYING TWO WORDS TO ANYONE, I TRY LAUREN FOR FUCK SAKE I HAVE TRIED TO HELP YOU AND TALK TO YOU AND GET YOU TO OPEN UP TO ME, I'VE BEEN CARING AND UNDERSTANDING I JUST WANT TO HELP YOU! AND ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING IS PUSHING ME AWAY! I CANT STAND THIS, I GET THAT YOU GOT RAPED AND I UNDERSTAND THAT ITS UPSETTING AND DESTROYS YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU CANT KEEP IT ALL INSIDE! TALK TO ME LAUREN FOR FUCK SAKE, DO YOU KNOW HOW UPSET AND HURT I FEEL KNOWING THAT MY OWN GIRLFRIEND CAN'T TELL ME HOW SHE'S FEELING, BECAUSE YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG BECAUSE GIRLFRIENDS OPEN UP TO EACH OTHER AND TELL EACH OTHER HOW THEY'RE FEELING, THEY DONT HIDE UNDER THE COVERS AND COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM, I CANT STAND THIS!" I Screamed not being able to hold it back anymore, I'm so pissed off.

Lauren just looked over at me her eyes glistening with tears.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"SORRY? YOU'RE SORRY?" I scoffed shaking my head i climbed out of the car as our driver pulled up outside the hotel, I walked up to mine and Lauren's room going out onto the balcony running my hands through my hair.
I want to scream so fucking bad, she has seriously gotten under my skin. 

"FUUUUCCCKKKKK" I shouted.

gripping the railing tightly on the balcony, before lifting my hands running them through my hair pulling on it. 

"Fuck You Lauren, for fuck sake" 

I wanted to kick and scream and punch someone, but the only person here was me, and that obviously wouldn't get me nowhere, i am not about to start a fight with thin air. 

I sighed resting my elbows on the railing intertwining my hands into my hair tugging on it lightly. 

To be continued...